FG Fridays: GTA V PS4 races!

Soldato
We had a number of hilarious comings together last night Narj, i was virtually crying hearing you curse every time! Glad you made it again :)
Haha, **** nugget - it was just what I needed after a crappy week in all honesty. :D

My fave moment was sending Diddums off with a nudge leaving the ramp. Closely followed by sending him off the track but managing to fall with him into the abyss straight after - taking one for the team. :D

I really need to get the hang of getting control back after being fishtailed but yeah, this is what multiplayer gaming is supposed to be. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
It would appear that I've developed a hangover somehow. Weird.

Great fun as always, I think we got up to 16? I dunno. I was mildly intoxicated. Numbers don't work then.

Caporegime
OP
Soldato
Unfortunately I can't update my PS4, run out of memory, I don't understand how, all I have is 4 games on there. Didn't think 500gb would run out that quickly

Associate
Catchup still on? You know my answer :p
You might want to play with a few of us on Gran Turismo instead. Greebs had a great idea of starting a little internal Time Trial competition. Thats probably more up your street and a really good affordable game for dirt cheap.

Delete everything. Play GTA. Reinstall everything. Win.
Pretty much this @flibbage0 :D Have you checked how much storage is allocated to other things on your PS4? Could be accidental recordings of your games on there you don't need.

Back
Top Bottom