FG Fridays: GTA V PS4 races!

Soldato
Think I'll give this a miss tonight. It's boring racing the same 4 tracks over and over in the same cars with the same dull settings. All the races start and end the same way: idiotic crashing and it's just no fun for me!

Caporegime
OP
Think I'll give this a miss tonight. It's boring racing the same 4 tracks over and over in the same cars with the same dull settings. All the races start and end the same way: idiotic crashing and it's just no fun for me!

I knew you weren't going to stay for long, your inability to win was going to get the better of you eventually :D

(we're also going to be doing Drive Club soon for the actual serious racing, there's no chance of turning GTA races serious)

Oh and join up for some Destiny if you have it, we're all making a comeback to that on a massive scale so there are always folks to roll with.

Soldato
Destiny sucks and I don't have Driveclub.

Also it's nothing to do with my inability to win - I simply don't enjoy the same 'fun' as yourselves. In fact tonight I will play board games which will be much more interesting!

Caporegime
OP
Destiny sucks and I don't have Driveclub.

Also it's nothing to do with my inability to win - I simply don't enjoy the same 'fun' as yourselves. In fact tonight I will play board games which will be much more interesting!

Fairy's muff mate, it's not for everyone, enjoy your board games tonight (whatcha playing anyways?) :)

Associate
We're streaming our shenanigans!

https://www.twitch.tv/fg_streams

Well, I'm watching! :D

Tempted to get in on this, my mates who used to play on xbox are rarely interested in any online gaming any more and I miss the banter :D

I dont have GTA5 or PS+ though so there is a bit of expense, I have never played GTA5 online so I'm watching the stream to see if it looks fun!

Associate

Tempted to get in on this, my mates who used to play on xbox are rarely interested in any online gaming any more and I miss the banter :D

I dont have GTA5 or PS+ though so there is a bit of expense, I have never played GTA5 online so I'm watching the stream to see if it looks fun!
Do it buddy! The more the merrier. Btw, its on sale on PSN Store £15.99 atm. :D

Its also worth checking Didds' thread out too :)
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/forever-gaming-ps4-pc-is-looking-for-new-members.18827102/

Soldato

You can pick up at PS4 and GTA5 for £140 max,well worth it just to hear and see @Diddums play GTA :)

Associate
I was away last week but back today - looks like we have at least 8 people tonight already on the FG Calendar so could be a laugh for a few hours if some of you can join!

Gonna start at 8pmish, with beer ofc :D I've grabbed the names from @Diddums post a few weeks back so hopefully see you at the starting line (and then off the track at some point!)

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/calendar/event/242-fg-gta-friday/

@Greboth @antijoke @biron_w @Tefal @Maccy @Uther (do you have a PS4? can't remember) @G-MAN2004 @Schizo @bloodiedathame @McBain @GazzaGarratt @RoboCod @Psymonkee @dhill @Downsy
@Narj

Caporegime
OP
I was away last week but back today - looks like we have at least 8 people tonight already on the FG Calendar so could be a laugh for a few hours if some of you can join!

Gonna start at 8pmish, with beer ofc :D I've grabbed the names from @Diddums post a few weeks back so hopefully see you at the starting line (and then off the track at some point!)

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/calendar/event/242-fg-gta-friday/

@Greboth @antijoke @biron_w @Tefal @Maccy @Uther (do you have a PS4? can't remember) @G-MAN2004 @Schizo @bloodiedathame @McBain @GazzaGarratt @RoboCod @Psymonkee @dhill @Downsy
@Narj

Maccy's gonna have a kitten if he sees your signature, delete it, apparently we had some folks whinging because we got special treatment (which we all know we need, but some people are just killjoys).

Associate
Maccy's gonna have a kitten if he sees your signature, delete it, apparently we had some folks whinging because we got special treatment (which we all know we need, but some people are just killjoys).

Done, as I'll respect the rules (even if it doesn't officially break one). I think it's fair game to mention we organise it, I don't think we've done anything more than want people to have a laugh and join us. Their choice.

If people want to join in the fun they know where we are and our gamertags :)

Back
Top Bottom