FG Fridays: GTA V PS4 races!

Associate
Can we turn off catchup next time? There's really no advantage to being first if you car pretty much crawls to a halt imo!

I was thinking this as well,I have never been in first for a while but last night was torture as the car slowed down so much.

I'd keep catch up on, it's more about the fun and crashes than getting 1 minute ahead and winning the race .

We've got a thread on Forever Gaming as to what suggestions we can try and do next time. Tee Hee is right though, the fundamental point of FG GTA Races is to not take it too seriously and cause as much destruction as you can possibly do - and then win as well :D

The reason why Nascar is possibly the best mode for us is because it keeps everyone together so much. We've found it gets boring very quickly if after the first turn and all the crashes your place doesn't change up for the next 7 laps.

Always willing to try other things and I think the custom races with standard cars may help combat that slow feeling a bit next time. There's tons of them to try.

P.S. Whatever happens, these races will ALWAYS be better than those Amazing jetpacks :p

Soldato
We've got a thread on Forever Gaming as to what suggestions we can try and do next time. Tee Hee is right though, the fundamental point of FG GTA Races is to not take it too seriously and cause as much destruction as you can possibly do - and then win as well :D

The reason why Nascar is possibly the best mode for us is because it keeps everyone together so much. We've found it gets boring very quickly if after the first turn and all the crashes your place doesn't change up for the next 7 laps.

Always willing to try other things and I think the custom races with standard cars may help combat that slow feeling a bit next time. There's tons of them to try.

P.S. Whatever happens, these races will ALWAYS be better than those Amazing jetpacks :p
;):p:D

Back
Top Bottom