FG Fridays: GTA V PS4 races!

Caporegime
OP
Alright you bumders, that time of the week again! Let's do a bit of the old racey thing tonight!

Also, please sign up to our forum if you haven't already, give your views on changing race / game / activity if you want, we can do all sorts of stuff so things don't get stale, just let us know! Link is my signature, but here's a nice big pretty button for you guys to click on, I know how much you guys love shiny fancy buttons :)

C0vlTvz.png

@Greboth @antijoke @biron_w @Tefal @Maccy @Uther (do you have a PS4? can't remember) @G-MAN2004 @Schizo @bloodiedathame @McBain @GazzaGarratt @RoboCod @Psymonkee @dhill @Downsy @Psymonkee

Caporegime
OP
Well Naereet, he of incessant I-dont-wanna-do-Nascar fame has somehow broken the disc reader on his PS4. Of course this is a chickenshit way out so we bought him a digital copy and now all of a sudden it's going to take 12 hours to download.

Just can't find the staff nowadays :D

Soldato
Well Naereet, he of incessant I-dont-wanna-do-Nascar fame has somehow broken the disc reader on his PS4. Of course this is a chickenshit way out so we bought him a digital copy and now all of a sudden it's going to take 12 hours to download.

Just can't find the staff nowadays :D
It is big file but my assassin creed is 70 odd gig

Back
Top Bottom