***FIFA 10 PS3 Tournament***

Soldato
Haha Gatidd, I know you enjoyed thrashing me! I definately need to learn to play this game!

Least I scored one against you, and first!

Swifty55 1 - 6/7 Gatidd
Gatidd 6/7 - 0 Swifty55

Either way, Gatidd won! :'(

Associate
Haha Gatidd, I know you enjoyed thrashing me! I definately need to learn to play this game!

Least I scored one against you, and first!

Swifty55 1 - 5 Gatidd
Gatidd 7 - 0 Swifty55

Either way, Gatidd won! :'(

Those were the scores, confirmed really unlucky your strikers were a handfull at the start. Your goal was fully deserved as you dominated from the start but when i went ahead it was comfortable after that. Second game i won all the freekicks, 50/50 balls etc very unlucky for you.

ggs.

Last edited:
Caporegime
jonny_no2 3 - 2 K1LLSW1TCH87

15 min Lampard (pen)
22 min Drogba
27 min Klose
45 min Klose
45 min Drogba

Close game there mate I gave that stupid penalty away although in my opinion it wasn't a penalty! :p

I'll gladly play the second leg with you tonight I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the sound on my PS3. Sky is fine so it's either the PS3 at fault or the HDMI cable. Hoping it's the cable or just a case of the PS3 needing a restart but it's all fuzzy like it's being overdriven, even though it's quiet.

K1LLSW1TCH87 3-1 johnny_no2

27 min Ribery
29 min Drogba
78 min Toni
90 min Klose

Great game mate. Sorry for running the clock down in the last 10 minutes of the match but I had to! :)

K1LLSW1TCH87 wins 5-4 on aggregate

Last edited:
Associate
Gatidd 5 - 2 Whappers
Whapper 0 - 5 Gatidd

Well played, when you put 3 defenders at the back i thought it would be a walk over lol, yet it was a pretty intense game and the scoreline didn't reflect the game at all. Second game was really slow paced for some reason and it just felt weird, i sensed you had given up about 60th min in? :p

Sorry i can't play now.. James wants to download and it'd lag :(

Caporegime
Sounds like a classic!

They were very close games! When I scored my first goal in the second game I was over the moon, then he bloody equalised and it took me almost the entire match to score. I seriously thought he was going to win. :(

Luckily though Luca Toni came to the rescue before I went clean through with Miroslav Klose in the 90th minute. :D

Back
Top Bottom