FIFA 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I got David Luiz for 15k, I expected him to be more than that. He's been amazing in defence and pretty much stops everything.

I paid 40k for Kompany and he doesn't seem to do anything for me. :/

Associate
thought i would build something a bit diferent not sure how its going to work out but all players are full chem

weidenfeller
piscez----------boateng-----------------silva--------------if maxwell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------gotze-----------------mouthino----------------------
muller--------------------------------------------------lavezzi
----------------aubumymen?--------------falcao---------------------

spelling a bit bad lol

i know i could use blazowski as rm but i do like muller

Soldato
CDM - you want Ramires, Fellaini, Sandro or Essien

depending on the type of player your looking for

CAM - Nasri, Gerrard, Fernandinho and Cazorla are worth looking at

LM - Schurrle

Eriksen is pretty solid, he works well, just like De Bruyne would, my favourite BPL CAMs in 41212 were Suarez or Rooney, if you aren't gonna change to either of them, I simply wouldn't change.

LM, Willian or Schurrle, but Schurrle's MM workrates aren't the best for the position.

CDM: Essien tbh, he has it all, if he gets forwward he is capable of scoring well but just has the right workrates.

I preferred Jovetic & Eto'o over Jovetic & Sturridge.

obviously, a lot of these are down to personal preference and playstyle, they are what worked for me!

I replaced Ashley Young with Schurrle and Tiote with Essien but now I've only got 97 as Essien is sitting on 3 chem. :(

Soldato
yes. go look.

Cheers mate.

Currently

Chec
Cole Kompany Luiz Walker
Essien
Schurrle Mirallas
Eriksen
Sturride Jovetic

I'm really thinking about replacing Sturridge, Jovetic is my top goal scorer by far but not sure who to replace Sturridge with. Eto'o is about 40k I think and I'm not sure if the expense would be worth it?

Soldato
Move Jovetic to the right, and get Eto'o to partner him, really depends on your playstyle, Negredo would be great on the right but is a fair bit slower than Sturridge, he's been an amazing supersub for me, but will be in my Spain team soon!

Soldato
He should be in, he's the last one to get as I have the NIF atm, need ot get me some IF Ribery, IF Pique & IF Pedro first off, and some Schweiny! :D Need a Bayern CM in 433-4 and I have Song on the right, so having a HH on the left seem logical & doable!

Permabanned
I'd of sold my left nut for a TOTY Alaba :D I have Schweinbosser as a left CM and he is excellent.

I'm not really rating Kompany this year as a CB, thinking of buying Ramos or Silva to sub on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom