FIFA 14

Associate
I play the standard online seasons a lot with a friend round his house and the game seems woefully inconsistent. Some games everything is sharp and your players look like they are performing to their stats, then others you have people with 90+ pace being hunted down by slow defenders, making a simple pass yet the ball goes where it likes, being effectively clotheslined to the ground with a move not uncommon in the WWE but the ref gives nothing, through balls that seem to suddenly speed up at the end of their travel so the opposing keeper collects, poor AI that seem to wander off leaving you in a dire position when defending and then for some reason it takes a lifetime to be able to switch to them and move them back, etc, etc.

Honestly it's like playing against an EA conspiracy to ruin us sometimes. We aren't the best of the best but we won all games in div 2 to win the title so we aren't just rubbish and blaming anything we can. Some of the things that go on are ridiculous and rage inducing but they'll never bother fixing it.

Last edited:

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Well I hadn't played fifa 14 this year but decided to buy it seeing as it is cheap now. Nice to feel that old feeling of FUT rage again, I felt reassuringly demented after a typically futile loss.

Soldato
Seasons always has played better and more true to fifa than ultimate team which feels like arcade turbo mode....

It feels super sluggish when moving from FUT to Seasons but if you play it a while it seems fine :)

Soldato
Was good fun playing co-op with dredd last night except we dont seem to pass the ball very well :D It was quite obvious we have different playing styles that kinda failed to gel but never the less was still good fun. Probably made our lives harder as you didnt have a microphone.

Associate
Was good fun playing co-op with dredd last night except we dont seem to pass the ball very well :D It was quite obvious we have different playing styles that kinda failed to gel but never the less was still good fun. Probably made our lives harder as you didnt have a microphone.

If i had a mic, i'll just be LOL at your comments anyway. We scored a few goals, not that bad.

We only lost our fist game due to hitting the post a few time, and using a poor team :)

Passing is not me, will always pass in the wrong direction for me, never understand why that happens.

Soldato
My mic was off last night but it would have been funny with them on. But i think co-op moving forward is something we can continue with. Certainly makes the game a lot more interesting hahaha.

Associate
My mic was off last night but it would have been funny with them on. But i think co-op moving forward is something we can continue with. Certainly makes the game a lot more interesting hahaha.

i think its more fun then you kicking my ass every single match, but can you live with my impressive record of no wins ?

was a good team, shame FUT don't have co-op play :(

Me and vor did co-op and won Div 1 with Roma. Found it boring playing with 5* teams. Every game against the same two teams :D.

Plus Totti has 3* skills in normal mode.

i think Happy_2008 trying to carry a poor player don't help, i think we will be lucky to go into DIV 9 at this rate ...

Last edited:
Soldato
Dredd you just need to know when to release the ball and not just bomb down the wing with Bale. Also, you can pass the ball backwards you know :D We will improve and get our first win hahaha

Associate
Got loads a player's for trade

Neymar Xavi di maria totw Costa van Persie aguero suarez mata roonney Silva Fabregas casillas ramos lewandowski toure kompany navas alves etoo James Rodriguez and loads more

Add me on xbl the lager lout and will trade you

Back
Top Bottom