FIFA 14

Soldato
well definitely something weird only with fifa........

Really enjoyed playing the Last of Us multiplayer with no lag last night........

Weird how Fifa is a pile of crap

Soldato
There is no reason why this should play at all well:

fd27dac7e0c694588b7a1f7016496a93.png

HH Striker & ML CF - Bad combination
2 attacking CMs, one of which has 40 strength
HH MH HM HL defensive lineup
Few players on low chemistry

But it plays & works so well! Its ridiculous!

Associate
I can't even get FUT to load on my PS4 anymore, I'm getting the "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team." error every single time I try to load FUT. It's beyond a joke, I've deleted every reference to FIFA on my PS4 and started again and I still can't load in. Any ideas? It's been happening for a couple of days now.

Soldato
Servers were down from 8am-4pm for updates and groundwork prep for FIFA 15, apparently they didn't come up until 7 and then went down within 8 minutes, GTA V for me tonight!

Soldato
Jesus ****ing christ I am going through such a strong spell of utter dog poo. Believe I've just been relegated from Division 1. Lost 5 matches almost on the bounce, only one of which was down to Fifa anally raping me with horrific defender glitches. I wouldn't have minded that one if Miranda and David Luiz hadn't got stuck on each other and had a hug whilst Cech watched the ball fire past him :(. The rest were down to me just playing poorly, lost 3 matches by 1 goal...

I've having one of those weeks where I can't even figure out which skill move I want to use in time to stop myself being tackled, not a strong streak at the minute.

I can't get any kind of momentum playing either. Everything I do comes out so clunky. When I get things flowing it feels nice but not doing it often at the mo.

Had an insane skill run with baldy which ended up in him scoring. Then for the rest of the game I can barely beat one player let alone multiple players. I can't even blame momentum mechanics either. Just me being a retard mainly.

Soldato
This is the team I've built up over the year. I don't buy coins or packs so it's taken a while to get enough money together for this, and I also don't really do much on the market as I'm crap at things like that.

I'm in Div 1 again, stayed up in my first season there, then got relegated but now I'm back there again.

I just did this on futhead to see how much the team is worth but I'm a bit disappointed to see it's only worth about 140k.

Va7Sfvd.png

Soldato
As long as you enjoy it, that's is all that matters mate :) Prices are shot right now though.

Although I couldn't get along with TOTS Defoe, he just never did anything for me!

Tried TOTT Muller again last night, he's not the man I remember, quickly offloaded again, TOTS Sokratis was 4 months in the making and not as awesome as he was hoped to be, although maybe I need to hybrid things up a bit!

Back
Top Bottom