FIFA 15

Caporegime
Been playing Career Mode the past few days, am I the only one who cringes at the terrible attempt at replicating the BBC's Final score voice? Oh and the epic bantz between Martin and Alan is absolutely dire. I thought the World Cup commentary in UT was grating but this is a whole new level. Alan Smith saying my team is going to struggle then 30 seconds later saying he can't see the other team winning this one etc... :D

Associate
I scored 28 minutes into a match a couple of nights ago , the commentator shouts " the goal at this late stage should surely win it"
hah

Soldato
Have they made it possible to tackle people sprinting in a straight line or is that going to be in some future DLC?

This is very annoying. I very rarely concede a goal from people doing this at kick off but they at least get all the way back to my defensive line.

Really struggling in division 6. Losing a lot to glitches and poor luck still.

Soldato
This is very annoying. I very rarely concede a goal from people doing this at kick off but they at least get all the way back to my defensive line.

Really struggling in division 6. Losing a lot to glitches and poor luck still.

Keep grinding it out and make sure the work rates of the players are what you want. Since making my team and revolving it around who i think should play where with what work rates, ive been back to back promoted from div 6 where i spent 3 season to div 4 and im currently 2-0 there.

Back
Top Bottom