FIFA 15

Soldato
6jyhAU0.png.jpg

I just spent circa 4 million on this and I don't know why.

I think I just wanted loads of informs in the same team (while still being good).

Wish I had the pennies for Di Maria and Aguero though...

Associate
I didn't get an email, just logged in and it started a new FUT team, so contacted the chat people, apparently I may get my fifa coins(legitimate purchases) back in a few days. Which will be just in time for any FUTMAS promotions......mebbe.

Now, how much are coins on ebay........

And out of curiosity how many coins did you buy?

Soldato
http://imgur.com/6jyhAU0.png[IMG]

I think I just wanted loads of informs in the same team (while still being good).

Wish I had the pennies for Di Maria and Aguero though...[/QUOTE]

Just threw up a little bit :p

Soldato
http://imgur.com/6jyhAU0.png[IMG]

Wish I had the pennies for Di Maria and Aguero though...[/QUOTE]

Aubamayang HUN? You have to be [COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]*[/COLOR] me...

Associate

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/12900990/

This is what i am mucking about with at the moment for a change and a bit of fun, im tiring of having IF Messi / neymar / bale etc squad as every match i play seems to be against people who go completely "Park the Bus" from kick off and it's just not the same fun.

With this squad people come out and have a go, martins is lightning quick and Emeneke is an absolute bull , he smashes his way through people ! Its actually quite good fun using totally different players !

Soldato
People have still been buying millions of coins that's why the market is still bad - they need to be more aggressive at banning accounts completely and scaring people to buy... at least they are moving in the right direction... these bans should happen quicker!

Wish they would remove any kind of cash involvement in the game - but EA will never do that as they make so much money from it..

Associate
People have still been buying millions of coins that's why the market is still bad - they need to be more aggressive at banning accounts completely and scaring people to buy... at least they are moving in the right direction... these bans should happen quicker!

Wish they would remove any kind of cash involvement in the game - but EA will never do that as they make so much money from it..

That's the thing mate , we live in the age of "digital transaction" games now , so many games have the option of "pay to play" or "pay to be better" and i absolutely bet that EA are not clamping down to make the game fairer for the consumer even though thats the line they use, EA are clamping down because coin sales/purchase are looked on by them as the lost opportunity to sell even more fifa points !

I have never bought coins and i must admit , with this whole warning for the first shot thing , instead of scaring me away , it actually tempts me. The not knowing would i be banned would put many people off but they basically said " go ahead lads , but just once " . There is no way that was the intention they had when they made the announcement !

Soldato
yeah titchy - this pay to XXXXX model annoys me too...

EA should have been harder and banned people for first attempt.... I hope the people who have just warning will get banned if they try in next years version....

Soldato

No that isn't why the market is bad.

People can spend the same amount on packs and the end result is the same.

The amount people spend on packs anyway and still the prices of the best players are ludicrous. Until EA up the card weights on the best players people will buy coins because it's not financially viable to buy packs at any time other than at the beginning.

It's nothing to really do with buying coins per se. It's 90% a supply problem. People will obviously buy coins whatever but the ratio of sensibility is so skewed towards buying coins rather than packs now.

There's really no difference between buying coins or buying packs. EA just 'legalises' one method. Outcome is the same on the market really as it all ties into supply.

Soldato
I disagree (with Rusty)
a. if they buy packs they get players (who they need to sell or get someone they want) - means more players on market - prices will decline
b. they probably buy less as prices are higher for packs
c. people buying coins inflate prices as they are just buying players therefore prices go up... (no new cards on market)

As mentioned before I don't like what EA do; but feel that players cheating the system to get cheap coins to buy whoever is something I also think is bad...

Shutting down webapp is a good idea that may help aswell....

Also maybe do away with market altogether - you can only buy packs - that way each team would be more unique :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Only packs would be a bad idea as some people dont want to spend money to play a game they've already bought..

As i said the web app is predominantly the main earner for coin sellers, shut it down.

Back
Top Bottom