FIFA 15

Soldato
Hmm, may go for a Portuguese team then. Want something cheap and don't think a La Liga team with Mandzukic will be.

Cheers. :)

My La Liga team is:

Bravo

De Marcos--Varane--Pepe--Tremoulinas

Rakitic--Gabi--Cerci

Susaeta--Mandzukic--Koke

It's lovely - Mandzukic is an absolute god, and I love the two wingers. They're not lightning or super skill full, but they both keep the ball really well and their passing is amazing.

Soldato
I rage quit if I'm playing against 5atb on park the bus and it's laggy and they have a combination similar to Emenike - Doumbia up front because I really cba with it.

Soldato
"Friendly seasons" under online tournaments

I added you Russinating but haven't been on Fifa all weekend tbh, game soon and you too Rusty :)

Soldato
I rage quit all the time, saves fitness. :)

Can honestly say I've never rage quitted. Pretty frustrating when laggy, but in that case I like to test my opponent's will and just put the pad down, have a cup of tea and wait :D

Other than that, I don't think I've ever been as bad as 6-0 down at half time, anything less and there's nothing quite like a comeback, I quite like imagining how angry my opponent must be when I score (I mean, when the game gifts me) a 90th minute winner ;) I figure it happens against me enough, so may as well dish it out too

Associate
I remember being 4-0 down after 80 minutes and the guy on the mic was giving me dogs abuse, cursing and swearing calling me things going on how I couldn't use messi etc. I had my good side out with IF Messi and I was playing terrible. He of course had ibarbo who had scored all his goals.
He was being very rude but I never answered him, no matter what names he was calling me.
Somehow I just started to play and before I knew it I started to rip him apart, I came back and went 5-4 up within that last ten mins,probably my most epic ever comeback!!

I then broke radio silence and told him "I had just given him a head start for a challenge and that he was very rude and ignorant" he never uttered a word for the last 30 seconds or so of real time while the match finished hahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom