FIFA 18

Soldato
Scream boosts are out later today, gents. For anyone looking at any Prime Icons now might be a good time to stock up the higher rated/cheaper ones like the Benders, Depay, Bartra, Sakho etc. Rui Costa, baby!

Soldato
12 shots, 7 OT to 5/3, 55% possession and still somehow lost as Mané goes through the back of Bailly to win the ball in the box and score... just pathetic. Argh this ****ing game. He just sat on ultra defensive for 90 minutes, so dull and irritating.

edit: I also went full retard and bought Eriksen at CM to try, forgetting that Walker isn't at Spurs any more and won't give him full chem. :facepalm:

Man of Honour
CR7 is a goal machine at ST, 80 goals in 48 games (all online seasons and WL). A lot of them are long shots as well, no need to play intricate football when he can just hammer it in from anywhere. :p

Only negative is having 2m coins tied up in 1 player. :(

Soldato
.......... I bloody caved in and got this game......

Be prepared for a few rants about scripting and momentum!!!

Now to play catch up lol

PS4 so cant blame the Xbox this time!!!

Soldato
Been really enjoying this mid price team recently:

Kasper Schmeichal

Aurier--Smalling--Rudiger--Alonso

Bakayoko

Alli--Dembele

Firmino

Zlatan--Morata

Any suggestions for improvements without silly money? Thinking Kane for Morata. I've tried Rose at LB and preferred Alonso.

Soldato
I'd definitely get Walker if you can, he's the best right back in the game. I'm not a fan of either of those top 2, I'd maybe use Jesus and either Martial or Mané on 7 chem. CB-wise Bailly, Azpilicueta and Luiz (in that order) are the best from my experience in the prem so probably work towards those, depending on how much you've got to spend.

Called it at 11 wins again, 3 very annoying losses but got it done reasonably quickly.

Soldato
Only had Zlatan for three games but he's scored 8 for me so far, and Morata has 30 in 28 so I'm pretty happy with them! And they're both strong enough to play hold the ball and play in one of the three more attacking mids. The defence is a good shout though, I'll work towards Walker and Bailly to start with

Caporegime
97,000 in Squad Battles this week. Five losses compared to four last week but managed to score more and concede less so got 15-16,000 more points.

Need to change my tactics against the low rated bronze teams because I can't break them down when they PTB and always concede in the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom