FIFA 18

Permabanned
LMAO, Mendy and Schmelzer at CB is just asking to get tonked.

Whilst I wouldn't play him at CB I've found Mendy to be a very good player at LB for myself. Helps me out loads on the counter attack as he pushes forward a lot but then he can get caught out of position at times. Nooooooo way would I let him trust him at CB.

Caporegime
Da chuff is that! :p

LMAO, Mendy and Schmelzer at CB is just asking to get tonked.

Haha! They are both quick and fairly strong. If you play 3 traditional cb they are too slow with low agility and get run over easily.

In all honesty without blowing 200k on IF Goretzka I can't really upgrade there. 6"2 strong quick. Decent passing etc

Bakayoko is Legendary anyway.

Bellarabi is awesome and yes I can change young for sane but I sold him to buy kluivert.

Soldato
In a 4312 bundesligue team with toliso, goretzka and Vidal as the 3 would you go for Rodriquez at cam or put in form yarmalenko at low Chem there ?

Soldato
So first *ever* weekend league completed. Gold 2, very happy overall. Tried various players in my Serie A to improve the midfield but IF Torreira went missing too much, IF Ljajic was like having 10 men and I don't really want to tie up all my coins in a Matuidi or someone. Midfield of Bonaventura - Lulic - Savic is just boss.

Caporegime
Patrick Kluivert- the review

So in his first game he did nothing at all. I tried to gift him.a goal. The closest he came was when he fell over in the 6 yard box and inadvertently headed the ball to Werner who scored.

Game 2. I went 2- 0 down inside 30 mins, kluivert bot helping gets injured in 34 kinutes. So I bring in Musa who gets a goal, an assist and then the game winning goal as I win 4-3.

End result:

Screenshot_20171204-205923.png

Soldato
So first *ever* weekend league completed. Gold 2, very happy overall. Tried various players in my Serie A to improve the midfield but IF Torreira went missing too much, IF Ljajic was like having 10 men and I don't really want to tie up all my coins in a Matuidi or someone. Midfield of Bonaventura - Lulic - Savic is just boss.

@Biz.Kid09 Whaaat, where were you playing IF Ljajic? He's not great at CM, BUT at CF or CAM he is godly!

Last edited:
Soldato
Technically IF Raffael or soon to be IF Didavi
I’ll wait for totw see what comes along . I have sold my coman otw type card got him for 45k sold for 95k even with an if he’ll not be brilliant . I got lewandowski today he’s brilliant , worth the coins I think . I was tempted to grab if goretzka but his standard card is amazing so shall wait . Anyone tried alaba yet ? I’m using schmelzer atm have the coins for alaba Just not sure if he’s worth quite that much

Back
Top Bottom