FIFA 18

Don
OP
My theory ( which might be wrong) is prices are at a high which is very similar to this time last year. Sold at the top made 300K on Ronaldo and 1.9 million on Gullit.

Going to look at buying 94 Ronaldo again when his prices becomes more realistic.

As I say just my theory and 2 million was too much profit to turn down.

Who you saving for? You have the best players :p

I can't decide which to switch to in game now, 41212 (2) or 4231 (2). Keep swapping between the two in game.

Soldato
I've not played much of this at all the last 2 weeks and trying to keep it like that. I've pretty much quit and may do the odd weekend league here or there but it's still close to unplayable for me. It's driving me crazy as Fifa has been a game I've always enjoyed.

Man of Honour
I was waiting for CR7's price to drop a bit, but I pulled the trigger earlier in the week at just over 1.8m. He's now close to 2m. He was around 1.7m a month or so back.

So much for the prices crashing, they are higher than ever. I think the cat is well and truly out of the bag in terms of market crashes and changes; everyone is worried about it therefore it's had no real effect (as I suspected).

Soldato
I was waiting for CR7's price to drop a bit, but I pulled the trigger earlier in the week at just over 1.8m. He's now close to 2m. He was around 1.7m a month or so back.

So much for the prices crashing, they are higher than ever. I think the cat is well and truly out of the bag in terms of market crashes and changes; everyone is worried about it therefore it's had no real effect (as I suspected).

Its not that, its the fact millions of packs got open last week, which then obviously introduced a lot of coins into the game.

Caporegime
The market is different every year which makes it that hard to predict but as Jim has said there are more and more coins in the game every year which translates to people not waiting for dips to happen before buying in. Weighting on top end players seems extremely low as well, I'd imagine it's altered to take into account the extra players year in year out otherwise you'd still have ridiculous amounts of them for sale.

Soldato
Got to division, 8 online! For me that's massive lol, didn't get it as title as only met pts for promotion I started division 9 with 5 losses on bounce and my pad nearly got snapped into two! Then won three on bounce and draws

Soldato
oh wow prices have gone a bit silly, my team is worth about 100k more than I had last week...

...but now I can't even afford to buy in Kanté. Grrr.

Associate
I’m working solidly next 2 weeks so taken advantage of these high price and flogged everyone.

Sat on 3million now.

If Black Friday is anything to go by the best time to buy ahead of TOTY will be 3 weeks prior, so 2nd week dec. Crash getting earlier and then bouncing hard.

Ronaldo for me next Team.

Soldato
In all my years of playing ut and that's since it first started I have never had a high tier player like ronaldo! :( in first years I opened hundreds of packs too in fact thinking of it never even had 1million coins.

Soldato
My Gold 3 weeklies were awful, best player I got was 83 rated Dost. And from a Mega Pack to get a highest rating of a 79? Bit of a joke.

Monthlies (Gold 2) slightly better, packed SIF Icardi who's at least useable, the rest is trash.

Man of Honour
3-0 down in my 4th WL game, wondering if it’s worth having CR7 at all, then he goes and scores 6 goals in the second half... :D

Don
OP
Use the team I play with, its going comfortable in Div 1 but I switch to 41212 (2) - I also have 800k spare which I'll eventually get Bale with.

Ronaldo - Ben Yedder - Dembele
Sanchez - Gueye - Bakayoko
Masuaku - Azpi - Rudiger - Clyne
Ederson

Switch to

Dembele - Ronaldo
Ben Yedder
Baka - Gueye - Sanchez
Defence
GK

Soldato
My theory ( which might be wrong) is prices are at a high which is very similar to this time last year. Sold at the top made 300K on Ronaldo and 1.9 million on Gullit.

Going to look at buying 94 Ronaldo again when his prices becomes more realistic.

As I say just my theory and 2 million was too much profit to turn down.

wow that is a lot of profit.

I thought 300k on Maldini was good :)

Back
Top Bottom