FIFA 18

Man of Honour
CR7 64 in 43 games, nearly as good as Luis Hernadez :p

Are you still playing 4321? Try 2 strikers with CR7 on the right. I really can't believe how good he is, the only player who is probably equal/better is 94 Ronaldo and even the people with him tend to favour CR7 (pro players at least).

It's not just his speed and shooting, but he wins every header, his passing is as good as a decent CAM, and he makes the best runs I've seen. Never runs out of steam either.

Does the DKT get any easier as the week goes on and people are already qualified? I'm Div 4 seasons but this seems like quite a big step up, struggling to win more than 2 in a row!

It's generally easier than the better divisions, but you can end up against good players in the DKT. You have plenty of chances to qualify so should be able to do it.

Don
OP
Are you still playing 4321? Try 2 strikers with CR7 on the right. I really can't believe how good he is, the only player who is probably equal/better is 94 Ronaldo and even the people with him tend to favour CR7 (pro players at least).

Nah 4231 wide with him at ST, still working great but could do with better than Muriel at RM :D

Back
Top Bottom