FIFA 18

Soldato
Currently on 9-2 using a cheap team atm but looking to upgrade a few players any thoughts on NIF mertens + IF allan

NVM bought IF allan as i got lucky in a pack and packed mertens after using him for a few games i can he seems insane can only imagine what ronaldo/messi are like to use as ill never be able to afford them.

Last edited:
Soldato
I couldn't ever imagine getting bored of using Ronaldo but I needed the coins to complete Vieira. I'll buy him back next week if TOTY is trash.

Jeeezeee so many coins lol.. How was Suarez?

Best finisher (Icons not included as I haven't used R9) in the game behind Ronaldo for me. Love him.

Man of Honour
Any tips for using him then ? Apart from the obvious of not lobbing the ball to his head :)

Well, just bear in mind he's not very strong, but he's incredibly fast (can't think of a faster player) and has amazing finishing on either foot. The speed he performs skill moves is unmatched too.

Soldato
he's my outlet ball because of his touch and balance, he can generally always roll the right back and either play Mbappé in behind or cut inside. His finishing and 5* WF are amazing as well, he can score a lot of those 50/50 pot chances you sometimes have to rely on in WL tough games.

Man of Honour
What people often overlook is that his composure is 92 on his base card, and higher on the IF's. Critical for finishing chances.

Soldato
Is it me or is this game getting worse with each update? Playing seasons and the amount of times people have hit 20+yards into the corners with their players weaker foot is getting ridiculous. And this isn't real Madrid and Barca, it's derby ffs

Man of Honour
People are speaking so highly of 2nd POTM Kane, 90 odd pace with a boost. Rest of the stats are amazing.

Got the loan to test out.

Soldato
People are speaking so highly of 2nd POTM Kane, 90 odd pace with a boost. Rest of the stats are amazing.

Got the loan to test out.

imagine his agility and dribbling will let him down. He's going to get all the upgrades in the world and still feel slow and clumsy.

Back
Top Bottom