FIFA 18

Ree

Ree

Associate
Last years TOTS card was regarded as the best ST from the EPL.

dont forget about him

d096495c0b33e65df9d593ddf2cee5d9.png

Ree

Ree

Associate
i got his 84 in rewards and wasn't too impressed by him and sold him on. but then again i was comparing to last years at time which wasn't really fair plus jesus is ridiculous.

Soldato
Impressed with neymar , think he’ll do better when I get some of skills mastered . Him Cavanni and sif Lozano are a great front three . I have ptg giuliano but might swap him out for a different Brazilian cm , I liked Fabiano but may try luis gustavo

Soldato
I love my pack pulled Gullit but his stamina and shooting has been triggering me of recent. Wish the Prime would get released so I can sell him without any regret. On the other hand Vieira is running the show and well worth the 1.5m.

Don
OP
@Andybtsn Remember on Friday when you said this game wasn't broken and no worse than previous editions ? Have a look at the link below :p I'd be F'ing furious!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/7qdv5j/by_far_the_most_ridiculous_thing_ive_seen_in_fifa/

For every FIFA there is tons of videos out there with all this kind of ****, I think you're best to stay away from reddit and all other platforms that will highlight the failures of the game.

The thing is, people only post video examples of other players around the world with these in game ****-ups, where are all our vids?! OCUK gamers must see things like presumably to state the game is broken?

Anyway, to make a stand, as someone said in that thread, if you don't like it, don't play it and make the sales drop :)

Soldato
Made a new account a couple of days ago for the laugh, obviously no ££ involved. You forget how hard it is playing with off-chem bronze teams, i had Jagielka and Huddleston to start though lol! currently 23-1-0 and almost in division 5. Built myself a little cheap gold meta team but the satisfaction when beating full sweat/expensive teams when using bronze teams and cheap teams is fantastic.

Soldato
Saw an interesting topic on Reddit this morning actually (inb4omgonredditagain) and the guy is basically expressing how he thinks Chem styles ruin the game. The more i think about it the more i would like to trial a FUT without chemistry styles. Online seasons is a lot slower, technical and more fluid vs the chem style FUT version making everyone on steroids. That said without chem styles everyone would pick the fastest players every time, maybe they just need toning down.

Caporegime
imagine his agility and dribbling will let him down. He's going to get all the upgrades in the world and still feel slow and clumsy.

Not really the type of player you would use the carry the ball you'd leave him up top pressing the back line. I play 41212(2) with him and Dybala up front and it's a good combo, Dybala can get past people, Kane can hold up play and has insane shooting and heading. Get at least a goal and an assist each game with him. I play Ultimate on squad battles and online seasons so I don't stat pad against easy teams.

Soldato
Not really the type of player you would use the carry the ball you'd leave him up top pressing the back line. I play 41212(2) with him and Dybala up front and it's a good combo, Dybala can get past people, Kane can hold up play and has insane shooting and heading. Get at least a goal and an assist each game with him. I play Ultimate on squad battles and online seasons so I don't stat pad against easy teams.
What’s the rest of your team ?

Back
Top Bottom