FIFA 18

Soldato
I'll bite....I played the demo for PES, unless it's dramatically changed from that to the retail there is no way PES is fit to lace FIFA's boots!
Ikr, FIFA is the complete package but PES is still better for gameplay I.e build-up play you actually get rewarded for.

Soldato
Considered pre ordering on the PlayStation Store and see it was £79.99 so **** that. Physical copy it is. Probably save about £20.00 that I can fire onto packs

Soldato
It's ridiculous money from the offset but if you're still playing FUT into the new year then it's well worth spending the extra money for the packs, etc.

Associate
I think the player ratings should be scored out of 5 or 10 rather than 100, I mean for instance a dribbling score of 67 is not noticeably different from 69 or 70, there's too much of a "dead zone" if you know what I mean

Man of Honour
I only play Seasons, not UT, but FIFA 17 was the best yet, still infuriating at times, but less so than before. Hopefully 18 will build on it.

I haz 4090!
Don
I only play Seasons, not UT, but FIFA 17 was the best yet, still infuriating at times, but less so than before. Hopefully 18 will build on it.

That was the thing that made it good for me this year. There seemed to be a lot less randomness of it being a computer game (weird pinball action going on between defenders and attackers), and less daft exploits to guaranteed goals. I felt like if I lost, it was because the other guy played better than me.

Soldato
The icon version of this on the ps4 has a picture of Ronaldo (Brazilian) on it...are legends on the ps4 now aswell? Bit misleading if not.

Back
Top Bottom