FIFA 18

Associate
For set pieces they should bring back the arrow thingy like in the fifas of old (98?) Where you can use the left/right triggers to bend the shot, corner etc

Soldato
I'm not excited at all :rolleyes:
281a42d.jpg

Soldato
Henry? Whelp there gos £500 on FIFA points until I can afford him. Hopefully Bergkamp will still be in there.

Soldato
Maybe true, or that he's their flagship 'icon' so will be shown off regardless.

All I know is that Yashin wearing his hat IG is awesome.

Soldato
The above would insinuate that not all legends from the current Fifa will transfer over otherwise why mention Pele?

Yeah thats the impression I got, thats why I said i hope Bergkamp is still there.

I get the impression that there are a lot of Legends in the game that arent desirable - so EA are stuck paying licensing costs for players that not many people really want. The rebrand to Icons might be an excuse to trim some of the fat. Also opens the door to add players who are not really Legends, but could be considered Icons, Matt Le Tissier for example wouldn't be considered a legend of the game but for any Southampton fan of a similar age to me he would certainly be classed as iconic.

Caporegime
bought the £90 Icon Edition yesterday. I'm hoping to get back into fifa with a completely different way of playing from back in the day. I never adjusted as fifa changed so I now realise I have to play the game the way it wants me to play rather than the way I want to play.

3 months to go.

Back
Top Bottom