FIFA 18

Soldato
I already have Hernandez up front but if I didn't I'd be all over that Larsson card for the cost, even with 3* skills it looks amazing value for money

Done Rijkard loan for WL and have paid the stupid price for SIF Milinkovic-Savic, will sell once he gets an upgrade. Played 2 games this morning, 1-1. Meh.

Caporegime
Disagree. That card is just about the best striker currently available in the game. He either matches or beats 94 Ronaldo for every stat amd will end up being around 3.5 million less. He's an end game card tbh.

Edit: Only reason not to do this card is it's only a slight improvement over his current TOTW card and he'll probably get the next POTM as well.

Caporegime
Switched over to the web app to sell a few players because of the ridiculous lag on the PS4 and I've managed to list a whole host of 84 rated players for 83 rated players prices. Sometimes it moves down a player when you list someone and other times it moves up.

Some of the money they'll be making from this promotion should be going back in to the infrastructure rather than their scummy pockets.

Guys never bought packs in lightning rounds just missed the 2-1 offer. Do these get out out every hour? Not sure how it works.
Don't! Pack weight will be rock bottom during these lightning rounds.

Permabanned
Switched over to the web app to sell a few players because of the ridiculous lag on the PS4 and I've managed to list a whole host of 84 rated players for 83 rated players prices. Sometimes it moves down a player when you list someone and other times it moves up.

Some of the money they'll be making from this promotion should be going back in to the infrastructure rather than their scummy pockets.

Don't! Pack weight will be rock bottom during these lightning rounds.

I have not bought backs this year :( do you think it will be full of rubbish players?

Caporegime
First game in FUT Champs and it's absolutely unplayable. The lag's the worst it's ever been.

Edit: Not sure if I've said it recently but I absolutely despise this company and everyone associated with them.

Edit: 13% pass completion in my first and last game tonight.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So I bought a new team to replace my sweat team from last week's WL...

Lost 3 in a row...what the hello is this all about?

20180216_192025.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Post, post, incredible miss, 2 own goals...

All for sake, going back to my French bpl sweat team..

Back
Top Bottom