FIFA 18

Soldato
12 rare players and your highest rated is 83 Vitolo #feeldbadman

Tried Pogba for 5 games and what a waste; he's so much worse than Nainggolan / Vidal / Kante.

Soldato
Not playing this really but I do like. Mucking around with the SBC’s.

It’s like a game into its self.

Anyway did the Lunar SBC this morning and ended up getting my best pull yet.
Kante.

I now have more cash than I did before the TOTY blowout lol

Soldato
Made a few changes, still not sure I just cant find a formation I really like.

cc241a64cde5779e39e007c054240681.png

Soldato
Anyone chanced their arm on Larsson? Only 440k seems very reasonable, I'm almost tempted as I'm very bored with it at the moment and Larsson's cards in previous games were generally great.

Associate
Try the loan version it’s only 10k.

He’s played 16 games for me and is currently out scoring Ronaldo. I did say I’m not doing any unreadable this year but he has been fantastic.

Makes great runs, fast, strong and can finish. I’d have to sell Mbappe to get him but I’m tempted. Anyone else used him?

Caporegime
Try the loan version it’s only 10k.

He’s played 16 games for me and is currently out scoring Ronaldo. I did say I’m not doing any unreadable this year but he has been fantastic.

Makes great runs, fast, strong and can finish. I’d have to sell Mbappe to get him but I’m tempted. Anyone else used him?

Issue I have with these icon strikers is that in Squad battles they ate all free scoring, untouchable finesse shots bagging goals every game.

As soon as you play weekend league with them, they either hit the post, the bar, get saved or scuff their shots.

I stick with mbappe now because at least I know I won't be upset when he misses...

Baby crespo, 2 easy chances, hits post twice. Then the third easy chance on his alleged 4* weak foot he scuffed it so bad the ball barely rolled off the pitch.

I've used Larsson, shevchenko, mvb etc...always the same result. OP in Squad battles, huge let down online...

Man of Honour
Prime Ronaldinho is all you need, he destroys opponents and is actually better than CR7 for me. He really has no flaws. So much fun too.

There’s a reason lots of the Icon strikers are sub 1m coins, they don’t cut it in the WL meta.

Caporegime
  • Aa
Prime Ronaldinho is all you need, he destroys opponents and is actually better than CR7 for me. He really has no flaws. So much fun too.

There’s a reason lots of the Icon strikers are sub 1m coins, they don’t cut it in the WL meta.

It's weird the baby icons have like some kind of strange shot acceleration . I tap shoot and then whack it so hard and ling the bar...

It's not shot power as IF Locadia doesn't do the same thing.

I need an IF O. D embele and Prime Dinho and if be happy..

Man of Honour
Best start to WL in a while, 11-2.

Playing 3-4 games at a time makes things much more relaxed, trying to force 7-10 games a session is just too much and you can't focus. EA need to make WL 4/5 days instead of 3.

I am playing Prime Ronaldinho at RS in a 4-3-1-2, and he just dominates. He can out-muscle defenders, run pretty much as fast as any other player on the game, and almost every shot goes in. I often strike things on the half volley from just outside the box and they fly in more often than not, doesn't matter who is in goal. It's amazing and if you can time rainbow flicks right you score nearly all of the volleys from it. It actually makes FIFA enjoyable too. My PS4 hard drive is filling up from recorded clips of his ridiculous goals.

My midfield of IF Tolisso - Vidal and Nainggolan is flawless too, they are everywhere and all very solid. Modric does a great job at CAM in place of Rui Costa, he's not that different, just weaker.

Back
Top Bottom