FIFA 18

Soldato
Yeah, it's way too late to release League SBCs with TOTS so close and better players than Griezmann already available.

I had all of the players a few weeks ago but put a lot of them in to the Ronaldo SBC so completed every team but Atletico, Barcelona and Real and sold the rest.

It's worth doing if you can actually be bothered. Regular Griezmann at CAM was great for me.

Associate
So I sold my whole team for around 1.7 mil and played the WL with a meta team worth around 30k. The likes of Danny rose, begovic, 82 Fernandinho, 82 Lucas amongst Martial, Baka etc.

Finished on 21 wins. My highest this year is 23 wins. ELO means having a stronger team is pointless. The better players are just a little more fun to play with.

Soldato
It is an annoying but seemingly true fact, sold Crespo, Hagi & soon to sell Aguero, but I know I'll be back trying another few icons even though, as you say, Jesus & Vardy would perform the same, annoying!

Ree

Ree

Associate
its so true, am using lacazette and mbappe upfront and both have been doing a great job for a small fraction of the cost of the icons, sissoko at cdm has been superb also as the pace he has there is just ridiculous.

Soldato
No one could be as complate of a CDM (None Icon) than Nainggolan for me, plays exceptionally, granted, not the tallest, but in every other department is amazing, do miss his old 4* skills though!

Taking thoughts on new teams, should have about 850k once Aguero is sold, not that I know why I am selling him, he's been really good, I've just had a few bad games!

Anyone used Birthday Di Maria?

Soldato
Made this last night, basically a lot of people I've not used and would like to (Bar the defence) who happened to work well together in theory...

We'll see how it plays tonight, any chance it'll be good I wonder, I feel Pogba will be the first to go and I've not even used the team yet!

Any thoughts on GK?

5abtY8G.jpg

Soldato
Asenjo Looks good on paper, I've not used him yet as he tends to fit in the SBC's. If you had two Spanish CB's you could grab David De Gea although that's a lot of coins on a GK

Soldato
Yeah, De gea is always hard to play against, but can still score against him pretty easily, although if I can, anyone can!

I don't want to spend silly coins, but thinking:

• Oblak (Been a pain to play against at times)
  • SIF Asenjo (Looks good)
  • Lloris (Been good against me)

Soldato
Got bored and bought a silly La Liga team, it's awful but it's fun:

Moya
Semedo - Ramos - Pique - Alba
Isco - Casemiro - Iniesta
Dembele - Suarez - Neymar

Annoyingly can't afford Messi so often just subbing on Dybala.

Soldato
Pogba was surprisingly good last night, seems to be able to actually hold up & dictate play so well, I was shocked, I was expecting a lumbering goon with 5* skills and no real charm to use, tempted to try him as a F9!

Baby Shevchenko on the other hand..boo hiss.

Soldato
Argh! Someone buy Shevchenko!! :(

Anyone used IF Gameiro, thinking as CAM in 4-1-2-1-2 (2) but maybe switching ingame to LF in 4321 depending on opponent

Last edited:

Ree

Ree

Associate
prices are falling nicely and its not even tots yet, vieira is over 300k cheaper than i sold him for already.

Back
Top Bottom