FIFA 18

Soldato
Really Cba this weekend league might sell up grab a cheap bellotti team then that'll be me done til the next fifa .has anyone tried pro evolution this year? It's only 12£

Soldato
I'm not excited by the game much at the moment. Weekend league I didn't play much, didn't auto qualify as couldn't be bothered playing for 11 wins (usually around 20 games). I don't mind squad battles.

Ree

Ree

Associate
hardly played either, one of them fut swap cards required 15 games over the week i just completed it the day before it run out. just waiting on tots now and playing other games.

stress levels are at an all time low too :D

Man of Honour
I've about given up as well, WL is simply too many games. Nearly every game is hard work to win, so grinding 20+ wins takes some real effort and it's often frustrating.

I normally play about 10-15 games a weekend, if that. The rewards are barely worth it.

This is my team, SIF De Gea is really good even if he's overpriced, not like it matters that much anyway.

FBD Florenzi is untradeable, he's good but doesn't perform as well as his stats suggest (mainly as he's not that tall, 3*/3* etc). Kaka's stamina is rarely an issue so he's a massive bargain. Asensio is the odd one out but he's decent.

nP5Ornq.jpg

Soldato
I'm actually enjoying playing right now, market coming down means a bit more attainable, had a few games with Bale last night, enjoying him so far but his stamina is even worse than irl, not to mention him getting injured every other game!

Although I think in Pogba, (CAM) and Modric & Kante at CMs I've found my perfect trio, between them they can really do it all.

Soldato
I sold up a couple weeks back due to getting bored.

Would like to build a team around this but getting the chem right is proving difficult with sess.. May have to expirement with new formations (I'm not a pause switcher)

Would welcome suggestions :D

Screenshot_20180421-082325.jpg

Soldato
With the aim of playing carefree WL and not bothering too much I'm rocking this

vZnT3GG.jpg

Currently 4-2, despite his stats being a bit meh SBC Thiago is actually really good. Also Alaba/Boateng cost 70k, God that feels cheap

Soldato
I sold up a couple weeks back due to getting bored.

Would like to build a team around this but getting the chem right is proving difficult with sess.. May have to expirement with new formations (I'm not a pause switcher)

Would welcome suggestions :D

Screenshot_20180421-082325.jpg

Swap Henderson CDM, SIF Young LB, Mkh RM, your choice of remaining bpl cb/rb, Lloris gk

I also like the look of this

https://imgur.com/KxaJNpW

Sorry, can't remember how to get image url on imgur app!

Last edited:
Soldato
Left WL at 5-6 too triggered when a bloke quit at 2-2 and I'd chipped him before it crossed the line. Sigh. Going to just win DKT and play however many I feel like, team is decent enough to use.

Wish the POTY Salah didn't cost so much, more because I have the untradeable OTW

Soldato
Swap Henderson CDM, SIF Young LB, Mkh RM, your choice of remaining bpl cb/rb, Lloris gk

I also like the look of this

https://imgur.com/KxaJNpW

Sorry, can't remember how to get image url on imgur app!

Thanks for the suggestions although with the second I thibk its way out of my budget (360k) :D tempted to get swap werner and then sink my money into 86 Rijkaard so I can hybrid with sess and werner on the wings

Ree

Ree

Associate
just done the fut swap for 87 koke as i might use him in the striker 96 messi and 95 suarez squad am planning on getting at tots, unless a decent tots midfielder card pops up.

Back
Top Bottom