FIFA 18

Soldato
Is fut draft worth it, ive done it twice won all 4 games and only got same rewards gold jumbo pack and one gold prem pack got **** all of note. I have 25k coins and only to improve team now is getting the rare players e.g. 87 rated plus players or totw which I'm still yet to even get let alone all these prime ones etc

Soldato
I find FUT Draft is ok as a bit of a change of pace as like you I don't have the luck nor the willingness to throw money at EA to end up with superstar teams, or the ability to win big prizes in the WL but I wouldn't really say Draft is any better for trying to get rewards than anything else, especially if you're only doing it offline.

It does however mean you get to play a handful of games with some interesting players once in a while.

Associate
TOTS Son is as ridiculous as I expected, scored 6 in 1 game including 2 30 yarders, TOTS Lozano starting off a little slower but he's still good. I just need more coins to fill out the rest of my team

Soldato
Definately well behind the curve on this FIFA. Played my first online games all year and I've climbed to Division 3 pretty much flawlessly, but I can't seem to win this DKT, 15 attempts down, 6 semi final losses and 2 final losses, used to breeze through the DKT in 17.

Soldato
Definately well behind the curve on this FIFA. Played my first online games all year and I've climbed to Division 3 pretty much flawlessly, but I can't seem to win this DKT, 15 attempts down, 6 semi final losses and 2 final losses, used to breeze through the DKT in 17.

I can't comment from experience but I think the competition is more fierce because of the free TOTS player for qualifying

Soldato
Does doing weekend league matches get bigger rewards?

It depends on how many games you win, but if you win a lot, yes. If you go into the schedule you can see the prizes (like squad battles)

Traded in Isco and got the Atletico LB :(

Won the DKT so got Thomas to trade in too at least. Running out of players/coins to build the teams around them though

I'm in the same boat, not going to bother with the Bundesliga ones and wait for the Calcio A/Ligue 1 SBCs

Soldato
**** off game, trying the The knock out tournament my ederson vs another ederson his saves every shot ******* possible mine let's all his 6 shots in and 4 of them right at him and one my ederson did it as an own goal ******* gimped

Ree

Ree

Associate
packs aren't the way to go bud imo, best to save for actual players you want instead of leaving it to chance with ea's poor packs or you could hold out for wc mode be better chance of getting decent players in packs because a lot less in that mode, everything is untradeable though which is the only downside to that idea

Soldato
packs aren't the way to go bud imo, best to save for actual players you want instead of leaving it to chance with ea's poor packs or you could hold out for wc mode be better chance of getting decent players in packs because a lot less in that mode, everything is untradeable though which is the only downside to that idea

I never get pack luck but at same time no cards to use of sbc either so I'm way off getting the players I want aswell :(

Back
Top Bottom