FIFA 18

Ree

Ree

Associate
i would aim for something like this.

2f5ef080615defdf01f27a67fe05b0f0.png

Soldato
i found Rose the best of a bad bunch. If you get the coins I'd go Luiz LCB, Sandro LB and Fernandinho or A.N.Other Brazilian LCM as a) Luiz is very good and b) Sandro is ust the best non-special LB in the game

Soldato
Troub;e is
Ederson is weak gk in this game. Try play De Gea or Fahrmann or Van Der Sar

He's posted a BPL focused team with about 35k to spend on improvements, Ederson is fine, no GK in this game is at all useful, let alone advising a 100k GK, an Icon GK or one from a completely different league to his team!

I think Ree has it about right, but I'd have Toure instead of Alli or Herrera (personal preference), or maybe a different set of strikers, but not blow it all on a GK! :rolleyes::D:D:D:D

Soldato
Decided to to Squad Battles this week, at the moment I'm on course for Elite 1. Only doing it cause I'm down to under 500k and feel poor.

Got nothing from G2 WL rewards, Khedira and Brahimi. However did pack TOTS Isco from the upgrade SBCs. Not a card I'd use, but he makes my journey to Prime Vieira slightly cheaper

Associate
Ree try play a few match in Squad Battles any you can have 20k coins any you can buy Valencia or Walker and Rose.
Green Mint i prefer play Begović than Ederson, when i play Ederson i lose a lot of goals.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Ree try play a few match in Squad Battles any you can have 20k coins any you can buy Valencia or Walker and Rose.

no i cant stand that mode, where bronze teams play better than stacked teams its just shocking. it's not worth the aggro imo.

Back
Top Bottom