FIFA 18

Caporegime
Cheers for the games dude and thanks for returning the favour with the penalty in the last game :D

Fair to say my team helps me massively but I really struggled to match your 4-1-2-1-2 in the first game. Changing to 4-3-2-1 and using my pace down the wings helped me a lot in the second but the third was the most fun.

Permabanned
Cheers for the games dude and thanks for returning the favour with the penalty in the last game :D

Fair to say my team helps me massively but I really struggled to match your 4-1-2-1-2 in the first game. Changing to 4-3-2-1 and using my pace down the wings helped me a lot in the second but the third was the most fun.

Brilliant games!!! :D

2nd match your play and formation was solid. I could not do anything. Salah is immense. Gutted I missed out on the POTY would have liked him in my team.

Have to say awesome team mate, absolute meta team, really struggled to play. I am very lucky but it felt super slow for me, usually I pass quick.

No fun winning a game like that :p extra time was calling!!!

I'm up for games anytime mate, enjoyed it.

Soldato
Finished tonight 17-13, usual fare where I should have 2/3 more wins than I do. TOTS Son is so good. On course to finish Elite 1 for Squad Battles as well, but God it's tedious.

Done a couple of upgrade Bundesliga packs, got Gnabry so pretty happy.

Associate
In this week i have elite 2 but now always player have very good squad and ever match is hard. Congratulation for Gold one. At the beginning I had a problem with that. Next time you get elite 3

Last edited:
Soldato
Not felt like Fifa in a week or so, played half a game last night, just "meh" and put it off, wonder if WC mode will spark it up a bit, I know in 14 they had a revised engine for WC mode which was a lot more fun to play, hope they pull it out for this one, too.

Also, Nainggolan not getting selected for the World Cup....what the?

Permabanned
Stop giving them your money :p

It's like a drug :(

I did zanetti and Gullit prime SBC. I packed 1 87 rated player and 3-4 84 rated players.

Utter trash.

I got a few 86 players but noting of note. Probably 40k worth doing 20 challenges each player, trash!! Total rip off. At least guarantee a good player when you submit an Icon :(

Back
Top Bottom