FIFA 19

Man of Honour
The Ramos and Godin SBC's would make a nice pairing for around a mil.

Moments Blanc is crazy though so will likely just do that SBC instead.

Soldato
Complete Muppet. Just realized that I had reset my go to formation and tactics in game..... Just thought I was getting hard match making and team wasn't performing. AHH well.

My final team is starting to come together. Had to do Ramos. Also Patrick.V is unbelievable. His long range shooting and his legs are like a spider. Wins so many tackles that other players wouldn't.

Team now has some really easy upgrade paths. Both Ramos and Patrick came in way cheaper than futbin suggested. Anyone recommend chem style for Patrick?
Screenshot_20190602-142015_zps6wctmmox.png

Soldato
Finished g3, second week in a row.

Need a replacement for 83 De Ligt ASAP. Need to also get better at being in a better defensive shape when I lose the ball. Boateng 89 CDM even with 'stay back while attacking' still seems out of position quite a bit, might put back FutSwaps guilavogui in.

Soldato
Gold 1 - quit out at 20-7 after getting beaten by a team with Overmars in one game and then have Sommer make a series of impossible saves in the last game. Again I should be finishing elite, but Fifa is just not on my side.

Man of Honour
The game feels totally different to last weekend, nothing is working and the input delay is incredible at times. Going to get Gold 2 and stop (if I even can :o).

Soldato
Went back to 41212(2) after a long time on 433-4, Best & Ronaldo together up top are deadly, but Best seems to be getting the majority of the goals, which is fine, cue Ibra on for a booked Ronaldo, literally 2 touches, 2 goals, just wish I could work him into the team full time without losing Silva or Ronnie!

Got FS Mendy back at LB, does the job so well, watch him get a TOTS now! :(

Oh & Prime Best fees 10x better than TOTS Sancho, still!

Caporegime
6 games to get 2 wins for 17 wins and I cocked it up...I'm so bad, even the ELO wasn't pairing me against duds. I wish I could bring myself to not play this game, it's so unhealthy.

I've not played it in around 4-5 weeks now. Can't remember when I stopped playing. I did sell up my UCL live but then bought them back after they dropped.

I don't miss it one bit. Not once have I thought I fancy a game of fifa. I pop in here to see then Seire A TOTS is out as I have a EPL and Serie A Team with 1.3 million to spend on upgrades. But I don't think I will bother. Might give the coins to my nephew or give him my account to use for this year.

Soldato
Something wasn’t right this weekend. It felt like a different game. The amount of posts I hit was vile. Decided I’m going to sell Militao and Fernandinho to club together funds for Gullit sbc. It’s time to have some fun.

Soldato
Assuming CR7 gets a LW card, I'll grab his TOTS in the next few weeks, need somebody to play LW.

R10 Moments just wasn't an improvement over his normal card.

Back
Top Bottom