FIFA 19

Soldato
I got sane and jesus in the same pack. Sold sane for 131k and jesus for 57k not bad =) I'm happy with Wilson and Anderson so don't need them. Might try them later in the game when they're at normal prices

Soldato
I've packed otw mariano, I had already got him as he's class so sold the new one. Completed the hybrid and nations sbc with some of the money frok sane and. Jesus and packed jesus again along with firminio. Both go for an alright amount. Might have a game or two with firminio before deciding what to do. Jesus can go again

Soldato
Is Ultimate Team still like the rest of the game but on steroids?

Been on Pro Clubs tonight and it's absolutely horrible - the players feel like they are running in treacle and all of the pace has been taken out of the game! Might give UT a go if it's faster - at least then it might be playable but if the rest of the game modes play like Pro Clubs this will be sold on very quickly!

Soldato
Ultimate team is good. I didn't think I'd bother this year but they've changed it quite a bit. Penalties are a pain. I conceded one and they blasted it over I thought brilliant when I got one and can see how he blasted it over as I did the same. They've changed the game around quite a bit =)
Sold firminio as I'm too content with what I have really. Got 270k coins now. Might get otw jorginio as I'm happy with his card Fred is supposed to be good so could get that too. Suspect juniono will get a few in forms with the amount of assists hell get along with penalties. Then it's a keeper choice I'm using wolves keeper at the moment but could try Allison or de gea. Last year I used ederson otw when it came out through to the end

Don
OP
I got the special Juve Cancelo card in a 150 pack so that will pay for the team, also Matuidi so not a bad £12.99 spent.

Are there any known decent, cheap players? I used Martial, Jesus, Bolasie top 3 for ages on 18 whilst they were dirt cheap, not sure if there are similar players found yet.

Soldato
I got the special Juve Cancelo card in a 150 pack so that will pay for the team, also Matuidi so not a bad £12.99 spent.

Are there any known decent, cheap players? I used Martial, Jesus, Bolasie top 3 for ages on 18 whilst they were dirt cheap, not sure if there are similar players found yet.
Jovetic and Balotelli are great up front especially when together I got Jovetic for sub 1k and beloteli was under 3k

I have 16k coins from sales do I risk gold packs or save em to buy fekir, I'm happy with team I have though not braved online yet!

Last edited:
Permabanned
Ok so now Fifa 18 is dead on PS4 :( was a pain waiting for matches.

Going to buy 19 today.

On the PS store the Ultmate Edition is 89.99 but on various sites it's 79.99 is this worth it over the standard edition?

Caporegime
Anyone's timed shooting disappears? The bar has gone!

Shooting is weird, I can't stop doing dodgy side booted shots that the keeper catches easily.

having issues too with shooting. i don't know what they have done to it. i turned the trainer thing off straight away so i guess i'm missing this "bar" which helps.

literally all over teams. shooting from inside the box and only get 1-2 goals. opposite player can't get near my box so shooting from miles out and going top corner off the post, etc.

i take it's 100% manual shooting now with no in game assists or something?

Back
Top Bottom