FIFA 19

Associate
I'm in Div6, and stayed there. I'm crap at changing my style between single player and online and seem to spend the first half trying to adjust.
That said I've never been very good online as I like a lot of time on the ball and try to play football not FIFA!

Soldato
I'm in Div6, and stayed there. I'm crap at changing my style between single player and online and seem to spend the first half trying to adjust.
That said I've never been very good online as I like a lot of time on the ball and try to play football not FIFA!
PES might be better suited then :p

Caporegime
Seasons wasn’t relaxed, not in Div 1 anyway! :p

It’s much better now though, Rivals is good as long as the matchmaking system works properly and it seems to at the moment.

I'm in Div 5, after starting in Div 6 with 2 W, 1 D, 1 L, but got to Rank I pretty easily, think I ended up on 35k yesterday evening well above the cut off for Rank I. But the points you get for Division rank are tiny so progressing through the Divisions will take an age.

In 18 I was regularly Div 1 / 2 and after this past week and maintaining Rank I easily I think I have the skill level in the current game to play in a higher dvision. But I doubt I'd be able to keep up playing the amount of games I've played the past week to maintain a Rank I, so technically I'll be get lesser rewards just because I'm playing less games, rather than rewarding on what my skill might warrant. If it was easier to progress to a higher division then playing less games probably wouldn't be that much of an issue if that makes sense.

Assume Div 4 rank rewards are greater than Div 5 etc etc

Associate
PES might be better suited then :p
Not played PES since PS2 days!
Love the transfer market/SBC's in Fifa but this year I was determined to play online more, on the whole enjoyed it as when I lose I feel like it's to a better player.
Except when the game decides not to let you switch to the player you want to and your keeper has a moment at 0-0 89th min!!!!

Soldato
Good cards doesn't always translate to a good player. Your first 5 matches were you "placement" matches and it would've put you in similar category who got the same results as you.

I'm liking Rivals right now, gives something to play for if you're bored of the AI and not interested in WL. Once you won Div1 title in previous Fifas you were just grinding it out for the 7.5k for staying on Div1.

Oh ai I know that but this fella had a front three of Dybala Cavani and Moura (blue)

The rest of his team was very solid aswell. For people not wanting to spend a shedload im not sure this is entirely fair really...maybe have 5 "placement" games with a default squad so it shows how good someone actually is.

Soldato
Oh ai I know that but this fella had a front three of Dybala Cavani and Moura (blue)

The rest of his team was very solid aswell. For people not wanting to spend a shedload im not sure this is entirely fair really...maybe have 5 "placement" games with a default squad so it shows how good someone actually is.
This, my team is poor compared to what I'm seeing in division 6, i also can't settle on formation, I know losing part of any game but when it's to constant teams that feel your not even close to is just annoying, skill wise I'm not close.

There doing tricks and one twos around me with ease, I end up just getting frustrated

Soldato
This, my team is poor compared to what I'm seeing in division 6, i also can't settle on formation, I know losing part of any game but when it's to constant teams that feel your not even close to is just annoying, skill wise I'm not close.

There doing tricks and one twos around me with ease, I end up just getting frustrated
Missed your friend request from 2 weeks ago! I've added you last night along with pokerking and ryanjames? Should be on shortly after 5 today if anyone's up for a few.

Soldato

Yea I cant see me sticking with this to be honest. Im certainly not going to plow a load of money in and now I feel like they're giving players no option but to or get battered every other game.

Soldato
Yea I cant see me sticking with this to be honest. Im certainly not going to plow a load of money in and now I feel like they're giving players no option but to or get battered every other game.
Yup, that and there doesn't seem much of a penalty for losing skill rating hardly goes down, way I've lost I'd expect it to plummet but its not so feel I'm stuck here to get as you said battered and no way down to my level

Caporegime
anyone want to share a list of hidden gems?

players that play well above their asking price or rating? players who you wish the rest played like.

tolisso - not exactly a true hidden gem but he's solid for the money can do it all
delaney - brilliant player for his rating and cost
wass - i've tried fabregas, illaramendi, IF RODRI and a few others and wass has been 10 times better than them all.

striker wise;
Werner - has been a beast for me as has Diego COsta but again Diego costa wouldn't classify as a hidden gem for obvious reasons.

Soldato
anyone want to share a list of hidden gems?

players that play well above their asking price or rating? players who you wish the rest played like.

tolisso - not exactly a true hidden gem but he's solid for the money can do it all
delaney - brilliant player for his rating and cost
wass - i've tried fabregas, illaramendi, IF RODRI and a few others and wass has been 10 times better than them all.

striker wise;
Werner - has been a beast for me as has Diego COsta but again Diego costa wouldn't classify as a hidden gem for obvious reasons.
Tousart is awesome at CDM
Thauvin has a great left foot
Cyprien/Sanson/Rabiot are great CMs

Ree

Ree

Associate
game has finally clicked for me thank god, getting used to the clunkyness now.

that is me really just done my first real session where i just bit the bullet. think getting used to my team now is helping a lot.

Back
Top Bottom