FIFA 19

Associate
Really am atrocious at this game, never feel in control

i know what you mean ive just been playing squad battles to get use to it but moved over to try division rivals last night and the difference in speed is amazing i just feel like im chasing the ball all the time and when i do have the ball i have to rush as the other team seems to have 5 players around me yet when i am defending my players are miles away.

i have changes tactics to pressure constant and in game to press yet still they look like they are waiting for a number 23 to come along standing around

Permabanned
Ok bit the bullet and bought a 4600 points pack on Amazon, got Ederson and KDB. Said to myself I would not buy any points :(

Going to sell them and try to invest in the upcoming POTM sbc.

I made a loss big time last year buying cards inflated because I copied a guide from Fifa Forums and YouTube.

Going to spend a bit of time learning it all.

I think overall I am enjoying this game.

Currently 32-11-29 my biggest loss at the start of any fifa game.

Permabanned
Tackling seems almost pointless at times and the cross spam is making me want to toss my controller out the window.

Yeah it's getting very repetitive, almost every game is a driven pass down the sides and a spam cross only to be volleyed in far too easily.

You need quick LB and RB defenders, people say speed isn't relative in this year's Fifa I would say the opposite.

Don
OP
It’s going to be worse than ever for rage this fifa as they’ve taken away seasons and gold tournaments where you could always turn to when things are going **** up, your morale would increase after a couple of wins and all was right with the world.

Now I’m playing rivals in the lowest tier and seemingly getting paired against players a lot better than me and it’s making me not want to play the game. Got up early to have some games, looked forward to it and after losing 4 and drawing 1 it’s ruined my weekend. :)

Roll on blackout next weekend haha

Last edited:
Soldato
Wondering about something like this for a cheap unusual hybrid... Thoughts? Except that Bastian's pace is going to kill me...

2ev9h7o.jpg

Soldato
I don't think I've said "Where the **** are you going" as much in my life. The AI runs are seriously ****** and need working on. Why are my players constantly running behind the opposition leaving the through ball impossible or leaving the attacker a free header? It happens all the time. I'm also of the opinion the game decides if it wants to let you win. Other day I was beating legendary squad battles by 3 or 4 goals, today I'm struggling with Professional...

Caporegime
It’s still better than 18 and we haven’t had a patch yet. Not noticed any input delay/network lag yet either.

I’m sitting rank 1 div 5 in rivals, 1341 skill rating which is a mile off where I need to be for weekend league, 1500 minimum before I even attempt it.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a YouTuber/guide for general basics?

My defending consists of leaving massive gaps, and I don’t really get this right stick malarkey.

Soldato
Just tried the shooting tutorial and it seems like best bet is to leave the timing alone - annoying when I've just spent a year doing driven shots with the double tap, it's like muscle memory now :(

Back
Top Bottom