FIFA 20

Soldato
All is forgiven EA you are the greatest company in the world my 200 plus Hallers bought for 900 coins have all just sold for 2.8 - 3k each :cool: Still more hidden in the unassigned as well! Scenes.

FIFA 20 is a highly polished product. Seems old Pol Pot was correct after all :p

Soldato
Welcome to the bubble of positivity in the Fifa 20 thread, feels like the retro I've just finished running:p

In all seriousness hit gold 2 last weekend needing 1 win to hit gold 1 with 3 games spare with a relatively cheap team. I've got 5 million to improve it, whats the betting I struggle to hit Gold 3

Soldato
Had both and although Mane was very good, Neymar just seems to be able to do everything. He's averaging a goal every game for me. Just pops up in all the right places.

I did like him last year, I'm just getting worried about a price drop on him as well with black Friday coming up soon. Have you played him at a striker?

Caporegime
Already got Zaha and Pukki so decided against the Vardy SBC.

Wondering whether it is a mistake or an attempt to clear the market of 82/83s in time for some more SBCs that require them this evening?

Hoping to smash the Icon objectives over the weekend and get the Icon swap done.

Soldato
Already got Zaha and Pukki so decided against the Vardy SBC.

Wondering whether it is a mistake or an attempt to clear the market of 82/83s in time for some more SBCs that require them this evening?

Hoping to smash the Icon objectives over the weekend and get the Icon swap done.

I was in a similar position but I went for him, dropped scream Ozil from the team, put Zaha at CAM with Pukki and Vardy at ST. Working well so far. Zaha is actually much better as a CAM

Reckon they're definitely trying to raise the price of those tier cards, I do wonder if they'll release the Prem league SBC later as well, at which point Vardy will be even more expensive

Soldato
Sancho, Kante, Mane, Dybala, Handanovic, Son, Allan, Coman, Dembele, Mahrez, David Neres, Eder Militao, Wass, Wendell, Jimenez, Dumfries, Juan Jesus

^^ All just confirmed as road to the final cards on the Twitch stream. Some very nice looking usable cards in there

Caporegime
I was thinking RTTF SBCs or Icon Swap objectives requiring higher rated teams this time, like an 84 or 85 rated first owner Prem team.

Premier League SBC would also make sense.

Good time to be a seller :cool:

Edit: It would have to be RTTF Mane, the one high rated untradeable card in my Liverpool team :(

Back
Top Bottom