1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 20

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 8, 2019.

1. rickjames

Mobster

New season objectives; Level 30 players are a bit meh. Some of the cosmetic rewards are daft as well.

2. chroniclard

Capodecina

RTTF Gomez could end up being pretty decent but bloody expensive.

3. Pigeon_Killer

Caporegime

I hope so, just completed him.

I can't see Matip or Lovren getting many IFs so Gomez is my only chance of having a decent CB partner VVD in my Liverpool team.

4. rickjames

Mobster

Seems like a waste of coins in my opinion.

Played 3 games tonight then stopped, 3-0.

5. chroniclard

Capodecina

Will be good even if pool only get through a couple more rounds. Potentially could be bloody fast too. :)

6. Milkybk

Soldato

Agreed. Way too expensive, even with a couple of upgrades he won’t be as good as CB’s available now who are tradeable. I guess if you’re a Liverpool fan then it’s justifiable but still way overpriced.

7. Bassmansam

Mobster

4-2 tonight, will leave it there as during the last game i was almost falling asleep, no wonder i got battered 5-2z

8. Joeyuk

Gangster

11-3 in Champs but not playing well at all, might just stop at 14 wins this week. Like the new RTTF players but won't pay stupid money so will see if some drop as the week goes on.

9. Rids

Soldato

14-10, going to New York tomorrow so wanted to get G3 before I left.

Broke my controller 10 games in after a spell of BS, so had to finish with a barely functional left stick :o

10. Andybtsn

Don

It's great when you get a win in WL only to find you went into rivals :(

11. chroniclard

Capodecina

So boring some players, endless drag backs, really silly that every player on the pitch can do them easily. Needs nerfing.

12. GoogalyMoogaly

Soldato

Currently 2-6
    Quite a few narrow losses, but still losses. I just can't score and the more I fluff chances the more on edge I get with each opportunity.

One game, 4-3 down got a break away, 1-on-1 with the keeper and I picked probably the only shot that wouldn't have gone in. I expected the keeper to run out so chipped, keeper didn't come out...

13. Quinnaay

Soldato

Ouch, enjoy the trip. The BS will be waiting for you when you get back.

Currently 11-3 .1 pen loss which I dominated, 1 bs loss and 1 deserved loss. I have legitimately hit the post twice per game why they touched finishing I'll never know.

14. Milkybk

Soldato

I’m so glad I haven’t played WL for ages :p. I only seem to play rage inducing games, EFT on PC can be infuriating too.

15. Rybo89

Capodecina

Opened a free pack this morning :D

[​IMG]

Total spent this fifa £10.50 and packed a Messi and Neymar. Cant beleive my luck this fifa lol... Had some rate players.

16. chroniclard

Capodecina

You suck! Nice pulls. :p

17. Rybo89

Capodecina

Shame im utterly crap at the game. Was killing it until COD come out and all dads moved to that instead :D

Got too many super subs now.

18. rickjames

Mobster

7-4, leaving the rest till tomorrow I think; should be 9-2. Bought Reus and Lewandowski, the latter is somewhat iffy.

19. Milkybk

Soldato

I didn’t get on with Lewandowski either mate. His card looks great but I just couldn’t get the best out of him. Strange as I’ve enjoyed Kane when using him and they’re similar players.

20. Robbo

Capo Crimine

My huge issue with this FIFA (more so than before), I like to play direct, I have no time for passing it around in a boring style like most people seem to. However, this is so difficult with massively delayed gameplay.

It's such a mixed bag, my win rate in smooth gameplay is really good, but against patient players on slow servers, it's beyond atrocious.

Why can't it be consistent sometimes, FIFA 19 wasn't this bad.