FIFA 20

Soldato
Pogba is one of the best players on the game, i have arpund 100 games with him now think it was something like 60 goals and 90 assists with him. He is along aside Aguero/Sanchez/Fabinho/Neymar of players ill never sell this Fifa.

Built a team around Scream Ibra, that included Scholes. 2 awesome player for 60min but after that they felt like the was drunk. Constantly falling over then getting injuries.

I rotate team every game at that.

Oh no Pogba was great, I don't actually know why I even listed him aside from having only used about 20 players this year!

Right now I'm thinking a team around Mbappe and possibly RTTF Memphis, looks great!

Soldato
You guys not been using LB all this time .. :D word of advice though is use it sparingly.

If you use LB and RB you can strafe dribble in all directions as opposed to just facing goal (using LB)

Soldato
So what's the tactic with L1 dribbling, that just makes you face goal all the time right? So what do you do? Is it for holding up the ball or running through a defence?
I use it a lot to strafe backwards and out the way of a defender to give abit of time to make a pass for a overlapping run etc, but also use it to take players on being aggressive as the ball is kept closer to feet and you have extra agility so to speak.

Last edited:
Associate
Just got to 200 rivals wins after grinding for the last day so I can open it before RTTF ends on Monday. Didn’t get any of them but did get my 1st icon, only 90 Best. Untradeable but still my best pull this year.

Soldato
This game bores me, 10-4 and I honestly cant be bothered.

3 losses have come from being 3-0 up, blatant switch of momentum, clear as daylight.

Associate
i tell you the biggest problem with this game

we all buy it every year thinking it will be better than last year with improvements but in fact we are just buying pes with a custom player and kit patch file .....:)

Permabanned
This game bores me, 10-4 and I honestly cant be bothered.

3 losses have come from being 3-0 up, blatant switch of momentum, clear as daylight.

I get this, unsure if players are just knackered but 2 or 3 nill up at half time. Second half its like they have swapped their mate in to play who is loads better, like a totally different game.

Soldato
How many fut champs points do you get for sliver 1?

Hangover today and can't be bothered to keep going. Annoying because i got gold 2 last week, I wish EA would extend weekend league to end on monday night as its hard to cram in all the games and include other usual weekend activities.

Soldato
18-11, absolutely pathetic showing.

Went from 18-7 to 18-11, losing 4 games all of which I should have won, comfortably. Lost count of the amount of times I hit the post or keepers pulled off absolute worldy saves. This Fifa is **** tbh.

Back
Top Bottom