FIFA 20

Soldato
Stop being such a drama queen; you can discuss what you want. I can mute youtube/twitch from hearing what everyone knows already, a broken game, I just don't see the point in a tirade of those kind of posts here too.
Not a morning person then I presume Andy? Didn't intend to be a drama queen thought it was a valid question 'shrug'

I'm finding trading equally, if not more enjoyable than the game itself.

As for timed finishing I turned it off last year as well :o

Don
OP
Not a morning person then I presume Andy? Didn't intend to be a drama queen thought it was a valid question 'shrug'

I'm finding trading equally, if not more enjoyable than the game itself.

As for timed finishing I turned it off last year as well :o

You made it sound like I was stopping people from voicing an opinion, there is no dictatorship here.

I just struggle to comprehend people playing the game so much if it's that **** and then waste more time moaning about it on here! EA ain't going to fix anything. There must be something better to kill time with.

Edit: Looking at the leader board and comparing games played, I don't think the people on my friend list have anything better to do actually :p - Maybe why I'm more tolerable to the game.

Don
OP
Andy where do I report abuse I’m receiving through the trust system? A man named after a famous whiskey just told me to agree with him in this thread publicly. If I don’t he says he’ll release photos of me being sodomised by various vegetables.. :(

Don’t even know how he’s got them as I always keep the curtains closed.

I'm reading your PMs now, lad.

Soldato
Castro sacked him off after 1 game due to a 3* weak foot.
Not used him myself. I don't like attacking players with less than a 4* weak foot, sadly I don't have the luxury of being too picky at the minute.

Hmm, ok, tbh his NIF has been fine for me and just fancy trying him, either that or Del Piero or Baggio, slightly different style players to him, but still!

Soldato
Andy where do I report abuse I’m receiving through the trust system? A man named after a famous whiskey just told me to agree with him in this thread publicly. If I don’t he says he’ll release photos of me being sodomised by various vegetables.. :(

Where do you think them up:D

Gave Barnes a second run out and he’s descent, sure someone else said he was good on here. His prime should be awesome.

Soldato
Ha, just seen this new free kick glitch. It seems to be going global and just happened in a competitive tournament. Going to be a super rough weekend league and as a result ill be turning on timed finishing again. You know how it goes, i do hope EA finally stop being so childish since they got hacked. The communication on the game has been none existent ever since.

Back
Top Bottom