1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 20

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Pigeon_Killer

Caporegime

Rivals is the same. Skill moves don't register, player switching is impossible and passing is about a second behind.

2. Quinnaay

Soldato

the amount of goals ive conceded today where ive tackled on multiple occasions and they have somehow got every bobble and found it through is just demotivating. This patch has to change the game or like Rids ill probably knock it in the head come TOTY. Its kind of why i want to do the SBC just for fun.

3. Robbo

Capo Crimine

I don't care really, I hate the game anyway. I've tried loads of teams, lost a fortune in tax, and it all makes no difference. I can't find any consistency at all.

4. JustBen

Wise Guy

I'm in the minority if enjoying fifa it seems. I like the rivals milestones and icon swaps. I have done the online icon swaps and completed the poliatano card a fair bit through the other.
    This has encouraged me to not sell players as first owner are needed for icon swaps and random players for the milestones. It's made my teams more interesting and my main side which I've rarely used hasn't been overalled really just the odd addition.
    I haven't registered fir the weekend league yet so maybe that's why I'm enjoying this one more than last.

5. Rybo89

Capodecina

Bought Leroy Sane yesterday. Why he 150k? He is utterly garbage. Runs off the ball, completely ignores the ball, couldnt hit a barn door and cannot pass at all. Every shot i had with him had the power of a toddlers kick behind it.

Going to try Mane next time i am on. Just offloading Sane and Owen now. Owen just doesnt seem to work for me anymore, not bad as he went something like 2:1 on goals/games. Guessing something to do with the update.

6. Rids

Soldato

Thought I'd play in the morning incase the servers would be better, 14-9 now, this game man, seriously.

You can't play it when its in the utter state that its in.

I'm clearly not as good as I think I am, I can accept that, but I am not this bad, there is no way on the planet I'm this bad at the game. Its a farce.

Edit: 14-10, 2-2 draw in which I hit the post 4 times and the game gives my oponent two goals from nothing, with his only 2 shots. What is this? Seriously? What are we playing?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  7. Rybo89

Capodecina

Fifa...

8. Andybtsn

Don

Buy PES?

9. Rids

Soldato

But PES sucks :o

I don't hate Fifa, I actually enjoy the game a lot of the time, but it just needs to be "better"

Realise I'm not doing much for the "try not to complain" thing, its just crushing at times.

10. Andybtsn

Don

8-3, had some time this aft to play for once. No lag or anything which is nice. Lost on pens and two other pretty poor players that was annoying but I struggle to concentrate fully when kids are pestering me every 5 mins :)

11. rickjames

Mobster

Somehow managed to get Gold 2 with my last game. Considering I was 10-10 I've no idea how I did it

12. Rids

Soldato

17-11, that'll do.

13. Quinnaay

Soldato

Can we do like a small poll. I want to know what ISP your with and if you suffer from lag/delay maybe also if you have an aftermarket Router too. Debating buying a better router the superhub 3 is so bad im sure.

14. Rids

Soldato

BT Internet, its hit and miss but traditionally has been ok during off peak times, this last two weeks I've really been struggling no matter when I play.

15. Rybo89

Capodecina

The game servers are so broke they think your in pro clubs....

[​IMG]

Complete utter slug fest with players being completely unusable. Guys, it isnt your ISPs as all the lads in a group chat im in are having the same problem.

16. Rybo89

Capodecina

I cant even find an opponent anymore.

Think its time to try out COD.

17. Soulja

Capodecina

G3 with 11 games left. That will do me.

How are the pc players in here finding the latest patch?

18. chroniclard

Capodecina

Virgin media, had lag in about 1 or 2 games in 500, PC master race.

Not noticed a huge difference since the patch. Other than my poor gameplay I had no real issues anyway.

Either the servers are different for PC, there are billions less players or there is some issue with console netcode.

19. GreenMint

Capodecina

BT Infinity, no lag issues, no stuttering, no nothing, I think you are all making it up! :)

Running this atm, really liking it

[​IMG]

20. Andybtsn

Don

From 9-3 to 14-11 :D

Also, plusnet, FTTC, 38mb. Rarely suffer from lag, it's never as responsive as offline but that's been the same since I've ever played football games online.