FIFA 20

Don
OP
So lads, is the game good or bad? I'm in that awful will I or won't I stage; still lean towards the latter, mind.

Only the demo is out which I refuse to play each year as I can't stand playing the AI, check in next week.
I think I'm I'm happy I didn't get the ultimate version as people can find out what formation to use etc and then I can jump on next Friday knowing what to do :p

Soldato
Only the demo is out which I refuse to play each year as I can't stand playing the AI, check in next week.
I think I'm I'm happy I didn't get the ultimate version as people can find out what formation to use etc and then I can jump on next Friday knowing what to do :p

After all these years you'd think you would know what to do already!

Man of Honour
So lads, is the game good or bad? I'm in that awful will I or won't I stage; still lean towards the latter, mind.

The demo doesn’t reflect the final game, and the final game always changes due to patches. So nobody knows.

I think it seems promising though, but we don’t know until the pro players get their hands on the game and a new ‘meta’ begins...

For me its:
Delayed release of Primes/OP's.
No Icon SBC's anymore, less content, lessons the value of untradable rewards, elite level icons will be significantly more expensive as they're now subject to limited supply.

I understand that! I like the Icon SBC’s too and they are nice to work towards. Ah well.

Man of Honour
I have the Ultimate Edition pre-ordered on PS4, and I have EA Access.

It just lets me set it to auto download which is in 5 days. What more do I have to do for the early access? Just wait?

Back
Top Bottom