FIFA 20

Associate
All the people moaning about ea and their business model, the are a business at the end of the day and their job is to make money. If you don’t like it don’t buy the packs, I haven’t bought any packs personally and never will but I do understand the pay to win argument. Simply don’t buy them then they will change with the demand going away.

Soldato
All the people moaning about ea and their business model, the are a business at the end of the day and their job is to make money. If you don’t like it don’t buy the packs, I haven’t bought any packs personally and never will but I do understand the pay to win argument. Simply don’t buy them then they will change with the demand going away.
I've voted with my wallet and didn't bother with 19

Caporegime

demand will never go away. kids will still buy pack with pocket money. rich people will still buy packs as it doesn't mean anything to them. all the top streamers and players will buy packs which means their followers will too.

their model will never change. the government should step in as it's taking advantage of kids.

i hate EA they have ruined plenty of games not just fifa. command and conquer I'm far more sick over. to ruin one of the best series ever made was unforgivable. nothing has filled it's void either. they hold and effective monopoly. regulators need to do more.

Soldato
I'm planning to get Fifa 20. I haven't played a Fifa game since 09, which I didn't really like so played very little of. The last game I think I played a lot was Fifa 98.
I got into Fifa 19 pretty late so I'm looking to get into FUT near the start this time around.

Soldato
demand will never go away. kids will still buy pack with pocket money. rich people will still buy packs as it doesn't mean anything to them. all the top streamers and players will buy packs which means their followers will too.

their model will never change. the government should step in as it's taking advantage of kids.

i hate EA they have ruined plenty of games not just fifa. command and conquer I'm far more sick over. to ruin one of the best series ever made was unforgivable. nothing has filled it's void either. they hold and effective monopoly. regulators need to do more.
I heard that in Belguim, such laws are in place now. PES for example they have disabled in game purchases now. Fifa will follow suit next i believe over there

Caporegime
I heard that in Belguim, such laws are in place now. PES for example they have disabled in game purchases now. Fifa will follow suit next i believe over there

Fifa points were banned over there. They should be banned everywhere and the same goes for any pay to win game.

Pay to win needs banned.

Cosmetic loot cases IMO is fine but it's something that needs to be regulated in terms of promotion especially to kids. My mate has a nephew and he got upset when he wouldn't buy him a £30 fortnite skin. Obviously it's peer pressure from other kids at schools, etc. It's not healthy. I understand free to play games need to make money from somewhere and they should be allowed but still kids should effectively be protected from it somehow.

Soldato
Still not sure whether to get this... my head says no but my hearts says yes

Also have people heard that EA have lost the rights to Juventus? PES has poached it, probably returning the favour for EA poaching the champions league rights

Don
OP
The rights to the club, not the players. They will all still be in UT just under some weird Calcio club name. I'm not sure what version to go for. EA Access isn't worth the sub for me and I'd only be benefiting from the early trial.

Soldato
The rights to the club, not the players. They will all still be in UT just under some weird Calcio club name. I'm not sure what version to go for. EA Access isn't worth the sub for me and I'd only be benefiting from the early trial.

Yeah - do the players have the same names/looks or do they all get fake names?

Wouldn’t stop me getting it mind

Back
Top Bottom