FIFA 20

Soldato
Quite enjoying UT so far, really like the new objective set up, can see this keeping people interested for longer

Gameplay seems ok, obviously very similar to 19 but does seem a bit smoother

Soldato
Gameplay on 19 would be good if they increased 1v1, stopped el tornado and scoop crosses, increase manual defending and stop la croquetta spam. If they do that then there into something. Mostly it sounding positive.

Don
OP
If I do buy Fifa 20 I’ll be doing a “road to glory” style play through with no money added to the account. Don’t feel any motivation to purchase it right now though. Shame as I love playing football games.

This was my logic in 19. I put quite a bit of money into 18 and felt I had to play it for that reason and I pretty much had a complete team by Xmas and promptly stopped playing out of boredom shortly after.

19, i put £13.50 or something into it at the start and although I've sacked it off now, saving coins and slowly building up my team meant I felt it was a challenge and played it more. I still believe if you're a decent player than you don't need the mega, mega players to compete (as a casual player) which is why I was never drawn into spending money. I've got gradually worse with age but my W/L ratio is still okay. You were a decent player, milky, I doubt you need to spend the money you did in 19 to compete, but I'm sure you will do anyway :p

Soldato
feel like it needs speeding up a tad not much though, i also think the turning is far too robotic and cant see much difference with regards to shooting/conversions.

Soldato
I normally get my monies worth, as I play 1000s of games but this year I just totally lost interest. Everything about Fifa 19 was terrible, other than a couple interesting skills they added. Which in turn, as you say, made it more frustrating because I felt like I'd wasted money.

Regardless I'm never buying points etc again, I'd stopped for a couple years and regret doing it. I've stopped myself doing far more addictive things in life, so it'll be a breeze :p. No doubt I'll end up getting the game, mainly because Sheff United (supported them my whole life, used to live on Shoreham Street opposite my gate to go in) are back in the PL. I agree with you, I don't need to spend the money to compete, it's just more enjoyable using legends and stuff. Grinding out an RTG account has it's moments too though, it's an actual achievement when you finish G1 or Elite :).

Pre-ordering additional controllers in preparation! Will let people know if I'm streaming.

Curious about the more addictive things?!

Soldato
Any early thoughts on whether LT+RT dribbling / crab walking is back?

Holding L1 and using left stick does something similar. I use a combo of releasing L1 and press r2 to get away from opposition players.

On a separate note I'm not to keen on the ball bobbling round around like on a sunday league park match, hope they remove that.

Back
Top Bottom