FIFA 20

Associate
Not sure if they have changed the gameplay but its been rubbish today, closing down is very overpowered today. Saying that i'm 9-0 which is my best start for months, have added shapeshifter Messi and TOTY De Jong who have both been amazing to use.

Still sitting on loads of 85+ players waiting for mid/prime icon packs, it getting really annoying as I can't do any upgrade packs as I have so many high rated untradeables that when i pack a 87+ pretty much going to be a dupe which i have to discard.

Soldato
I just couldn't break anyone down whatsoever; Mbappe and Hazard both getting caught up time and time again by the likes of Hierro and Ferdinand. Basic skill moves not registering either, constantly hitting the post etc. And now the servers are down? What a surprise.

Did an upgrade SBC, got Trent who will link in nicely

Permabanned
Actually rather enjoying the game at the moment for a change. Seem to be able to create a fair few chances which is fun even if I don't convert as many as I should. Also had a fair few games with high scoring for each team which is shocking for my defence but knowing I can attack back has been great, end to end is good fun.

Bought KDB 91 at CAM and not sure I rate him at the moment, have IF Maddison in my main prem team and much prefer him. Is there anyone else similar to replace KDB?

Permabanned
Actually rather enjoying the game at the moment for a change. Seem to be able to create a fair few chances which is fun even if I don't convert as many as I should. Also had a fair few games with high scoring for each team which is shocking for my defence but knowing I can attack back has been great, end to end is good fun.

Bought KDB 91 at CAM and not sure I rate him at the moment, have IF Maddison in my main prem team and much prefer him. Is there anyone else similar to replace KDB?

HL Maddison, Bruno Fernandes, Shapeshifter Mahrez.......Maddison and Mahrez are good(I have those), not tried Bruno. Not tried KDB to compare though.

Soldato
WL is extended by 24 hours!
Yay!
More time to play this *****!

Also, I wonder if EA thought about the fact that most of us work on Monday...
I guess they can't do anything about that.. I work a few weekends but it's not EAs fault :D.

I hear servers are down again this morning though, it's abit of a joke at this point to be honest.

Soldato
To be honest the more I think about it the more I'm OK with it; they need to cancel WL until they sort this mess out.

It’s the way you have to look at it and not get worked up. Apparently there’s qualification happening this weekend as part of WL - how they can run an esports platform on these shoddy servers is beyond me

I normally spend the weekend grinding objectives as well, but they won’t get extended

Back
Top Bottom