FIFA 20

Soldato
It’s the way you have to look at it and not get worked up. Apparently there’s qualification happening this weekend as part of WL - how they can run an esports platform on these shoddy servers is beyond me

I normally spend the weekend grinding objectives as well, but they won’t get extended
Yeah, Squad Battles didn't get extended either.
I know they're rubbish to play, but so is the game in general, but I play Rivals and WL for the rewards and I play Squad Battles for rewards too.

Soldato
Lol I thought it was a joke above but it actually happened :D :D

You really can’t make it up!

I know people say this every year but I’m 100% not getting FIFA 21
Me either, I'm seriously considering packing in Fifa 20 too.
Almost every game feels like it's decided by luck/momentum/scripting cuz I'm not good enough to win when the game is going against me.

Soldato
The game tonight was horrific, lag, speed up lag, extra touches, random passes and missing inputs. How the heck a company so big can get the basics so wrong is beyond me.
Still least they rolled out Wayne rooney flashback ......

Permabanned
The game tonight was horrific, lag, speed up lag, extra touches, random passes and missing inputs. How the heck a company so big can get the basics so wrong is beyond me.

Annoying, I cant blame any of that for my losses on PC, it works fine, im just naturally average. :D

Either better servers or probably just less load/players.

Soldato

This is so strange as we play on the same platform and I had a completely different experience, gameplay was fire all night.

Went 17-5, played some good games, lost a couple I shouldn't have. One tight game with a mega team where I was 2-1 up and lost it 3-2.

I think my team is nearly there, I want to replace Ben Yedder but there isn't a player for my 2.5m budget that will outdo him. Crazy value for money that SBC, he limits my attacks but he always come in clutch.

Edit: As a general rule though, speed up lag is your connection.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is so strange as we play on the same platform and I had a completely different experience, gameplay was fire all night.
Edit: As a general rule though, speed up lag is your connection.

I would agree normally but I have 2 lines into the house one with virgin and the other with UFO. Both were the same last night, looking over on EA forums it seems I wasn't alone.

Soldato
Decided I'm going to sell my coins.. gameplay isn't doing it for me this year and it's becoming tiresome. Have no desire to grind the game and when ever I do grind it's not rewarded. I can get to 20 wins with a untradable cheap side so when I want to play the weekend league I can.

Soldato
Decided I'm going to sell my coins.. gameplay isn't doing it for me this year and it's becoming tiresome. Have no desire to grind the game and when ever I do grind it's not rewarded. I can get to 20 wins with a untradable cheap side so when I want to play the weekend league I can.

Ophfff big decision! Didn't even know you could still sell coins to be honest.

Soldato

Wow really, how much you got? What they selling for?

Back
Top Bottom