FIFA 20

Soldato
12k Fifa points down, 2 x Javi Martinez, 1 x IF Abraham, nothing much else of note, not sure whether to just chuck all these random rubbishy cards up for sale or keep them for SBCs, I know last year I ended up with like 1100 unusable players in the club that were no use to anyone.

Not even looked at making a team yet, will do tonight!

Soldato
I’m enjoying the gameplay at the moment even if my team is a bit clunky, seems better than 19 so far. That said I haven’t done any hardcore rivals game time yet

When is the first WL?

Associate
I flogged a IF Aurier and Nicolas Pepe yesterday to get some coins to do SBCs, I'm now holding on to any semi decent/decent pulls until release. Made 88k from those 2 sales.
Tanked £30 in packs last night and those were my best 2 players, everything else has been garbage, so will hold out for special packs before I blast the rest of the money I wanted to spend.

Soldato
Managed to do a few basic SBCs and MM's, packed a couple of useful players for a few coins.

Still undecided on what kind of RTG team (if I buy the game) I'd want to run; started with CSL/Brazil last year before that stupid pack luck on TOTY meant it just went a bit mad...

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Fairly high rated players seem quite cheap ATM, might be a good time to stock up on 85-86 rated players before the full release if you have the coins.

Don
OP
Well I ploughed £30 into it and best player was Douglas Costa and Kepa. I've just put everything in my club, I don't think there's much benefit to selling until the full game is out?

I got a lot of dutch players, PSV and Ajax so might make a nice quick little team of those.

Soldato
Gents is this the cheapest way to get fifa.
Missed out on quinnays psn card sale...

1. Buy £80 wallet top up from cdkeys for £70 + 5% off
2. Buy EA access
3. Go to fifa 19 and pre order with 10% + EA access discount
4. ???
5. Profit

Don
OP
Gents is this the cheapest way to get fifa.
Missed out on quinnays psn card sale...

1. Buy £80 wallet top up from cdkeys for £70 + 5% off
2. Buy EA access
3. Go to fifa 19 and pre order with 10% + EA access discount
4. ???
5. Profit

What I did pretty much but I got the standard version and also just paid for one month of EA Access.

Soldato
First team is built

m14OYef.png

I've got about 100k in investments that I'm hoping pan out, if I liquidate the club I think I'll be close to a million coins without selling the team - 60k Fifa points spent so far.

Back
Top Bottom