FIFA 20

Permabanned
After much messing around on the market and getting a couple of lucky cards in SBCs. Got Gullit loan card, will save that for first WL. :)

Not sure a 3 man midfield is cutting it though, seems to get bypassed quite easily, may switch formation.

zfUCWJ2.png

Soldato
Woodwork has been a real issue for me, in 12 games I think I've hit the woodwork in 10 of them, in total about 20 times.

Soldato
IF Benedetto is worth a look guys, got him for 13k earlier and he’s been a nice addition to my team, 5 star weak foot with good pace and shooting. Reminds me of Ben Yedder’s first IF last year

He’s sitting around 15k at the moment which is still a bargain

Soldato
Well I still haven't made my mind up on buying it however just incase I do... I installed the app for the free packs in between etc.

Should I just sell everything I get or do sbc I can't work out what would be best to do

Soldato
Ive been losing pretty much all my games from having a 2 goal lead can't seem to shut shop on here with it being so slow. Set off well to then lose a lot of games, div 5 is tough right now though.

I'd like to see where I find myself when the ranks are fully populated as I don't feel as good as I did previous years. The through balls are brutal.

Caporegime
Well if 300k only gets you 2.8 mil + the squad he already has, that's nowhere near enough for the team he'll want, last year he had the PIM version of icons and the likes of Vieira were 8 million alone.

It's chump change to him anyway and goes back into content but there are plenty of people on average salaries who pump thousands in a year.

My mate works in the fraud department for Barclays and they get hundreds of calls a year about fifa point purchases (usually from idiotic parents who leave their bank details free to use on the account).

Soldato
Did he start with 2 million FP? If so with the discount he's spent £1800 already lol
I think he said £13,000 on Fifa points.

(He was describing how to tell if the pack is a good pack and said you just get a feel for it but it's hard to describe, then he said just get £13,000 worth of Fifa points and try it for yourself, you'll see what he means)

Soldato
Ive been losing pretty much all my games from having a 2 goal lead can't seem to shut shop on here with it being so slow. Set off well to then lose a lot of games, div 5 is tough right now though.

I'd like to see where I find myself when the ranks are fully populated as I don't feel as good as I did previous years. The through balls are brutal.

Me too, really frustrating to take a 2 goal leas and then lose it. I play 4 1 2 1 2 and seem to get caught on by wing play on the counter a lot. Maybe i should tell my fullbacks to stay back.

Soldato
12k fifa points should roughly equate to 300k coins in my experience. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down, but you'll land about there on average I think.

Soldato
Got 5 hours left on the trial and going to grind div rivals like crazy for the rank 1 untradeables, will use them to do a load of early game SBC's. Currently saving coins to finish off my fitness squad.

Depends what your schedule is like in the week, however this might be the best plan.

First batch of squad battles rewards come out early Monday morning, Rivals rewards are not until Thursday. If you'll have time to smash out games on Tuesday / Wednesday when the pre order full access is live then you'd be better off spending your time in squad battles for now.

Back
Top Bottom