FIFA 20

Caporegime
Played two Squad Battles games today, forfeited them both due to the delay. Player switching is even worse than usual, players feel like they're on ice skates skill moves aren't registering. Good luck to anyone playing the WL.

Soldato
5-1.

The defeat was complete bs. All over him but he had a super gk and then got a pk towards then end when hitting me on a counter... As all he did was sit back.. But I quit so the rat didn't get the win :D

Also fut birthday griezmann is flipping amazing. He's basically king Kenny but better.

Associate
Spanked my 2 million coins on jumbo and ultimate packs got.....TOTWM Lucas Moura.

Good job I am completely done with this fifa, I just can’t get a better front 3 than Neymar, Mbappe and WBY. Grinding for the prime icon, looking forward to Van Der Sar.

Soldato
15-5 for the morning, pretty pleased. Loss was a fair one, although his goals were all frustrating beating the near post. Argh. Playing the final 10 tonight.

300 Champs wins! Bet the ultimate pack gives me nothing...

Caporegime
Load of threads on Reddit about that, they've stealth patched something and it's broken volleys and headers from crosses. Basically, don't cross the ball and you'll be fine unless you're going for the player objective that requires 5 goals from crosses in which case you're not :o

Soldato
Game after I restart and I match up against Boras. Sigh. Got spanked

EPX6VXCKUN-syclkNxT0XviZQSxwIxA1cEz94jW55sM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom