FIFA 20

Soldato
Heh that’s pretty cool to come up against a streamer, at least you can watch your own gameplay back and learn from the mistakes

Can’t believe the crossing issue, this game really is a joke. Does anyone know if it’s a problem in rivals as well?

Soldato
Just a problem everywhere. I only saw it mentioned the other day but had scored fine from crosses; this was just a header to Mbappe and then crashed it.

Anyway, ending today 20-7; didn't realise WL has been extended so will try for Elite tomorrow.

Caporegime
Why are people not screaming about the player switching? It's almost uncontrollable for me now. Try and select a DM to move across the block the runner and my fullback is running off the pitch. Select the defender at the near post for a corner and my striker is selected on the halfway line.

Soldato
Definately a return to Fifa for a lot of people this weekend I feel. I'm 14-1, and aside from the last 2 games every game has been a breeze, even the one I somehow lost.

Probably won't push on from here, not worth the stress!

Soldato
Why are people not screaming about the player switching? It's almost uncontrollable for me now. Try and select a DM to move across the block the runner and my fullback is running off the pitch. Select the defender at the near post for a corner and my striker is selected on the halfway line.
Because it's been like that from day 1 for me so it seems odd to complain about it now...

Associate
11-1 in WL so far, only going to 14 wins this week. Didn't play at all on saturday so started today on 5-0 and no way am i playing 25 games today, didn't even start today until 7pm.

My nephew has started his new account on PC and i've been doing all his league objectives and sbc challenges, its been really fun again. My account I literally just play WL, Rivals and do the challenges not because I need the players but just for something todo.

Soldato
I remember when Boras beat me for elite last year. Urgh.

I went 10-1 to 14-3 may continue for the laugh. My team isn't as competitive since selling my coins this hazard card is crazy fun though. I wish I could afford griezman too now damn.

Soldato
I remember when Boras beat me for elite last year. Urgh.

I went 10-1 to 14-3 may continue for the laugh. My team isn't as competitive since selling my coins this hazard card is crazy fun though. I wish I could afford griezman too now damn.

I'm not finding Griezman to be that strong if it makes you feel any better. Great finisher, but doesn't seem to work as a wide CAM.

Soldato
Has to play central or no where. Tried Hazard? He's down 200k since I bought him and I'd say he's worth the 1.5m I paid.

I might give Hazard a try, can slot him into the team with no issues - tempted to see what comes out on Friday before I make a decision.

Running with FB Mbappe, HL Neymar, PIM Henry and FB Griezman as my front 4. Part of me was tempted to drop Griezman for Prime Eusabio but I don't want to waste 8 million coins sitting out on a wing.

Caporegime
Oh joy, the commentator just mentioned constant pressure, manipulated loss incoming.

Edit: 14-10. Lost 3 games I dominated, got spanked in 5 and lost 2 x 1-0 to players that were of my skill level.

Last edited:
Associate
Pushed on to 20-5 but not bothered going for elite, prefer gold 1 to elite 3. I’ll probably be the last time I make it passed 14 wins as next week I’m going to start playing my nephews games for him in WL so will aim for 14 wins on mine and 11 on his.

Back
Top Bottom