FIFA 20

Man of Honour
Theres you deleting your ridiculously good squad and me playing Delph in midfield :D

I’d say in more games than not, I’ve had the cheaper team, it’s crazy. Not that it matters when the problems I’m having are this bad. I don’t understand it.

I’ll probably just dump all my coins into Ligue 1 upgrade packs and leave it at that.

Don
OP
I’d say in more games than not, I’ve had the cheaper team, it’s crazy. Not that it matters when the problems I’m having are this bad. I don’t understand it.

I’ll probably just dump all my coins into Ligue 1 upgrade packs and leave it at that.

Don't worry, I'm just doing as ****, decent last night, absolutely terrible today. Again, matched against way better players, or teams that just seem to play way better anyway.

Man of Honour
Don't worry, I'm just doing as ****, decent last night, absolutely terrible today. Again, matched against way better players, or teams that just seem to play way better anyway.

I’ve also quit every loss, and it’s obvious my matchmaking hasn’t got easier...

Man of Honour
Oh its so sluggish is terrible. Players doing the old first touch 10 yards in front of them. What an absolute cluster**** of a game.

Yep, we're all mental cases for even playing it, it's embarrassing.

I don't see how I can get Gold 2 or 3 easily with many games to spare, then suddenly I'm unable to win at all. I can't even begin to understand it.

Don
OP
Yep, we're all mental cases for even playing it, it's embarrassing.

I don't see how I can get Gold 2 or 3 easily with many games to spare, then suddenly I'm unable to win at all. I can't even begin to understand it.

The only good thing with not quitting is you get some bottle jobs who go 2-0 and then you can sometimes claw it back, I did it with 2 games and should have been a 3rd if it wasn't for the terrible delay. Saturday's are so poor for connection.

7-6, better than last week I guess. lol

Soldato
Went 4-2 last night, but lost the last one on penalties (he saved one, I didn't save any). So was gutted as I was close to going 5-1.
So far today I've not played many but i'm now 7-3. In the past I've found Saturday daytime to be my worst time, hopefully that's the case today too and I do better this evening and tomorrow (cuz 3-1 isn't bad for me).

What console is everyone on?
I'm on xbox but it seems most are on PS4?

Soldato
WL done for me, 17-8, a lot tougher this week. Lost a lot of close games, where as in previous weeks I feel I would have won them.

Neymar, Griezman and De Jong all sold before Ligue 1 TOTS. Neymar with over 1000 goals/950 assists in 900 games, truly the best CAM in the game (for me)

Edit: Also, that goal, WTAF

Soldato
WL done for me, 17-8, a lot tougher this week. Lost a lot of close games, where as in previous weeks I feel I would have won them.

Neymar, Griezman and De Jong all sold before Ligue 1 TOTS. Neymar with over 1000 goals/950 assists in 900 games, truly the best CAM in the game (for me)

Edit: Also, that goal, WTAF
Why you sell De Jong? Can't see him dropping or not being the best CDM in the game.

Not sure how I'm 12-3 I had the idea of wanting small agile 5 star players budget didn't stretch, and then thought about Allan and insigne etc yet ended up with Benzema and Traore I've lost the plot.

Soldato
Wanted a change, I love De Jong but I wouldn't mind a more attacking CDM. I have TOTS Kante untradeable as my more defensive CDM and De Jong doesn't offer enough in the attack.

Going to see how far my budget stretches next week, team I end up with all depends on how expensive Neymar turns out to be.

Back
Top Bottom