FIFA 20

Don
OP
Got that IF Taroe with stupid pace which instantly sold for 65K Then I also got Alderwerin and Kroos so pretty pleased with my rewards :cool:

Also worth mentioning, keep all your players as the Icon swap thing is going to need first owner cards as tweeted out by one of the EA goons on his personal twitter account

Forcing folk to buy packs in order to do them. Nice

I haz 4090!
Don
I honestly really enjoyed this game since its come out from Sunday until now its been unplayable. Im seeing my keeper missing the ball and it running in to my net, the ball hitting my players and not reacting, turning so slow, passing in one direction it being delayed and going elsewhere as ive already input the next move, doing lobbed through balls and chipped shots and not registering the L1 command. Its making me doubt my controller and i know its not that its 2 months old. What on earth is happening, its making me sell my team and alter tactics every other day and its not that at all.

I've had this all week as well, sucking the fun out of it even though it's affecting everyone and I'm getting wins because of it too. I can tell a lot of the time when the guy I'm playing has clearly tried to do a first time shot and their player has taken a touch.

Permabanned
lol Bloody hell, 5 - 1 up, 60 minutes, I dribble round his keeper and the keeper brings me down, blatant red/penalty.....no penalty given he runs up the other end and scores, my team go to pieces.....eventually win 6 - 5. :p

Is crazy sometimes.

Don
OP
lol Bloody hell, 5 - 1 up, 60 minutes, I dribble round his keeper and the keeper brings me down, blatant red/penalty.....no penalty given he runs up the other end and scores, my team go to pieces.....eventually win 6 - 5. :p

Is crazy sometimes.

That sounds like a lot of my games, there is always a defining moment to put the game to bed and I usually miss it (penalty, open goal, etc etc) then I usually go on and lose. Through balls are a real bug bear, my defenders just seem incapable of marking, yet when I attempt it their defenders, that are no better, manage to stick by my attackers!

Soldato
That sounds like a lot of my games, there is always a defining moment to put the game to bed and I usually miss it (penalty, open goal, etc etc) then I usually go on and lose. Through balls are a real bug bear, my defenders just seem incapable of marking, yet when I attempt it their defenders, that are no better, manage to stick by my attackers!
I find the same thing. Sorta glad it's not just me. If you find a solution, do let me know.

Soldato
Is Mbappe worth the coins? I managed to trade to 600k in the last two weeks and have just packed Kante, should I sell Kante and get Mbappe? other striker is OTW Ben Yedder.
or keep Kante and get another striker, maybe Son or Aubameyang? although Aubameyang's balance doesnt look that good

Soldato
Ive got a love hate for Mbappe, hes good but not so sure hes worth that amount of coins. He scores finesse shots easily outside the box but misses 1v1s and sitters sometimes.

Also experience a hell of a lot of bad tackles that are fouls, red cards or penalties and the ref doesnt even pull the play back. They literally carry on like nothings happened pretty insane.

Soldato
Ive got a love hate for Mbappe, hes good but not so sure hes worth that amount of coins. He scores finesse shots easily outside the box but misses 1v1s and sitters sometimes.

Also experience a hell of a lot of bad tackles that are fouls, red cards or penalties and the ref doesnt even pull the play back. They literally carry on like nothings happened pretty insane.
Told ya :o

Also Best is best :cool:

Soldato
How does everyone have their throughball/shot/pass/lobby etc assists set?

I've always played with assisted :o! Just gone for a mix of manual/semi and I'm giving the ball away every pass!

I also never use the new(ish) timed shot.

Man of Honour
Mbappe is really good but he's too expensive really. Neymar has crept up in price now but he's a more dangerous player in general IMO, and cheaper.

Soldato
Got Alaba and Kepa from Rivals rewards, so now trying to put together a Bundesliga/Premier League side on the cheap. Also qualified for WL, expect to get spanked with my team but hey ho.

Did Week 2 objectives tonight by having Giroud in the side, didn't take as long as I thought it would haha

Back
Top Bottom