FIFA 20

Soldato
I don't really complain it's pointless and usually I'd have some **** and be like pfft yeah okay and put it down as a bad day. It's bee since sunday though and doubting my internet even though it's fine, doubting my controller, doubting my team and now I've just lost the plot :D enough for today again I think only managing around 3 games a day can't handle getting smashed when I cant do anything about it :p

Man of Honour
The delay issues are on EA's end. No good worrying about it, it affects everyone (regardless of what they say), and varies from game to game.

Soldato
I honestly really enjoyed this game since its come out from Sunday until now its been unplayable. Im seeing my keeper missing the ball and it running in to my net, the ball hitting my players and not reacting, turning so slow, passing in one direction it being delayed and going elsewhere as ive already input the next move, doing lobbed through balls and chipped shots and not registering the L1 command. Its making me doubt my controller and i know its not that its 2 months old. What on earth is happening, its making me sell my team and alter tactics every other day and its not that at all.

Game was really bad tonight until about 9:30 when things eased up a bit. I couldn't do jack, lost 5 on the bounce and felt like Neymar and Mbappe were wading through a swamp. Picked up though, should have enough points to ensure Rank 1.

Also made about 100k off of Juve players, and managed to complete the SBC with untradables. About 50k from the rewards, good times.

Back
Top Bottom