FIFA 20

Don
OP
Where's cheapest for PS4 pre-order peeps? Think I went off around April time but looking to try the Fifa street mode as I think that will be fun :D

Shopto I think online but I reckon just walking into a supermarket will get you the cheapest price. Don't they try and entice you in with offers such as spending so much on a shop and getting the game for so and so price. I would just wait it out personally so you're guaranteed it on the release date.

Soldato
I don't think supermarkets bother with fifa deals like they used to, I don't recall asda/tesco doing any in past two years.

I did speak to my mate who works for asda quite high up and when he enquired regard fifa deals was a nothing planned,

Soldato
I don't think supermarkets bother with fifa deals like they used to, I don't recall asda/tesco doing any in past two years.

I did speak to my mate who works for asda quite high up and when he enquired regard fifa deals was a nothing planned,

I assume its quite rare for people to still be buying games on disc?

Soldato

I assume its quite rare for people to still be buying games on disc?

Double post - plz delete

Soldato
Its £10 more than the disc version, hardly much for the convenience of not having to use discs.
It's the principle, I can afford the difference but why should I pay £10 more with zero sell on value, there is zero shipping involved etc so at launch they should match physical costs at least.

If anything be less really but it won't happen

Don
OP
You used these before? Are the codes ever dodgy?

Just thinking this could be a decent way to save on loading Fifa points at the start.

I've used them for years and never had a dodgy code. I'm sure TimBrad (@GreenMint) once got one that didn't work and they wouldn't refund him. I'd bet my house on Timothy being an eejit and redeemed it already.

I must not buy FIFA 20. I must not buy FIFA 20. I must not buy FIFA 20. I must not buy FIFA 20. I must not buy FIFA 20.

He's bought FIFA 20!

Back
Top Bottom