FIFA 20

Man of Honour
It's definitely far more rewarding if you don't spend money on packs. However, you do need to dedicate a lot of time to the game if you want a good team.

Not ordered it yet but I will be getting it for early release, is it the 19th?

Soldato
If you want it for early release which is the 24th, then you my as well get EA access with ultimate edition which then gets you 10 hrs access from 19th and some more packs.
Difference between champions and ultimate is £1 with Ea access.

Don
OP
I had EA access so bought the standard version through that, I figured I'd rather spend the difference on the standard to Ultimate (£30 odd) on packs to met started. The weekly packs have never been kind to me.

Don
OP
I would have done that but I had holidays to use up so I booked a random week off a few months ago to do some work on the house... That random week was WC 23rd September!

It was just meant to be. I'll be doing H2H for a while trying to get to to grips with the game whilst trying to build up a competitive FUT team, the NIF teams are always fun at the start.

Soldato
Surely half of that will build you something special .. I'll do the usual 12k points and that's me.. I can't imagine how long it would take to open that many packs

I think my plan this year is to do something a bit different, my spending last year got a bit out of hand. I'm thinking this year to do a boosted RTG, get either Zidane or R9 right at the start of the game, and then thats it, no more spending. Its a pure RTG from there, keeping that player in the team for the duration.

Soldato
I think my plan this year is to do something a bit different, my spending last year got a bit out of hand. I'm thinking this year to do a boosted RTG, get either Zidane or R9 right at the start of the game, and then thats it, no more spending. Its a pure RTG from there, keeping that player in the team for the duration.

To get Zidane or r9 at the start... Wouldn't you have to spend thousands to get enough coins for one of those players early on?

Soldato
To get Zidane or r9 at the start... Wouldn't you have to spend thousands to get enough coins for one of those players early on?

With average pack luck I reckon you make about 300k per 12k Fifa points, so I should land on about 4.5m, with a bit of trading early on, using my coin boosts, etc I don't think I'll be a million miles away from being able to afford either.

Soldato
With average pack luck I reckon you make about 300k per 12k Fifa points, so I should land on about 4.5m, with a bit of trading early on, using my coin boosts, etc I don't think I'll be a million miles away from being able to afford either.
I like you!
You make me feel better about spending a little bit packs. Not like the rest of this RTG crowd! :D

Back
Top Bottom