FIFA 20

Soldato
I wonder if it'll improve the speed at which a keeper passes the ball out on the floor to either of the fullbacks, stupidly they do this massive animation of 3/4 steps really slowly to do it, by that time the opponent will often have a striker charging towards any of your back 4...

Associate
its nice they have patched it but lets be honest how much money have they made from a broken game which should never have been released in the first place ?

games companies need to either start being punished for releasing broken games as there is just so many nowdays or they must be made to refund the buyer as the product is faulty , lets be honest i never seen a this game is broken and doesnt work correct yet upon buying it

Man of Honour
Damn, that’s a patch and a half!

At least they’re sorting things, or trying to.

Shame about the fitness bug but I have about 200 squad fitness cards so I’m ok :p

Don
OP
I really can't bring myself to do them, as much as I'd like an icon I find it hard enough competing with the team I have let alone with terrible players in the mix. I'm enjoying playing against sides with rubbish players and winning at the mo :D

Man of Honour
I really can't bring myself to do them, as much as I'd like an icon I find it hard enough competing with the team I have let alone with terrible players in the mix. I'm enjoying playing against sides with rubbish players and winning at the mo :D

I did all the squad battles ones yesterday. It's a painful game mode. Difficulty seems totally random as well. I thrashed an 83 squad with 100 chem 9-1, then lost (well, quit against) some 77 rated squad with 50 chem. Nice.

None of the icons are even great really, Roberto Carlos for a strong link to Neymar maybe? Meh.

Logically the best thing to do is get the base icon pack... it's a risk but might pay off.

Back
Top Bottom